22

I nodded as I shifted back into my human form. He walked towards me.

The instant he reached me he trailed his nose along my neck making sparks erupt along the way.

"Well that proves your my mate" he murmured against my neck. He lifted his head his eyes meeting mine.

"Beautiful" he whispered pressing a soft kiss where he would mark me, making me moan softly.

He smirked against my neck as he kissed that same spot making my legs shake.

He took my hand leading me to a large house in the middle of nowhere. He opened the door stepping in.

I looked around it was fancy but not as fancy as the castle. He lead me to a dark blue room that smelled like him.

He sat on the bed grinning. "Lets introduce ourselves" he purred like a cat.

"My name is Noah Blood Night, king of the strongest pack of rogues out there, also my wolf's name is Blood" he growled proudly.

I smirked "My name is Luna Moon Sky, Queen of the Werewolves, also my wolf's name is Moon" I chirped.

I howled with laughter at the shocked look on his face when I introduced myself.

"Shocked?" I asked giggling. "Very" he muttered. "Are you going to reject me?" I blurted.

His eyes widened "No,never" he whispered scooping me up in his arms. I grinned "good or else you'd have to face the fury of my Wolf" I said.

"I'll even prove to you that I won't reject you" he whispered. He took my face in his hands.

Leaning forward he placed his lips on mine, I almost gasped at how soft his lip were.

I threw my arms around his neck kissing him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I denied so he pinched my waist making me gasp. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He tasted like mint gum.

We broke apart gasping for breath...