20

(Above is Luna's Crown)

Agreed Moon lets get her I hissed. I ripped myself away from Robin and stormed over to The Alpha King and Brittany.

Once I reached them I grabbed Brittany by the throat slamming her to the ground.

"Do you remember me Brittany?" I asked growling. "No" she answered. "Do you remember the girl you threw in the river after you threw silver knives at and whipped because you were scared?" I demanded.

"Y..yes" she stammered. "What's her name?" I growled. "L..Luna Moon Sky O..Omega of the Red Moon Pack b..but she's dead" she mumbled.

"No Brittney she's not she's standing right here in front of you" I spat viciously.

Brittany's eyes widened "Your Luna?" she asked shocked. I smirked with triumph "yup" I growled.

She let out a bark of laughter as she pushed me off "your still the weak little omega I know" she sneered.

"I'm also King Max's mate, Queen of the Werewolves" she sneered with a smirk on her face.

King Max stood beside her "that right" he growled glaring at me. I rolled my eyes, Moon and I have had enough. "

I looked up at them smirking "I Luna Sky challenge Brittany Sky to be queen of the Werewolves" I announced loud and clear.

"with pleasure" Brittany sneered. I grinned as she shifted into her small dusty brown wolf.

I grinned as I launched my self at her shifting into moon in midair. I could hear gasps of disbelief as Moon lunged for Dusty snarling.

Moon and Dusty fought until Moon had her pinned to the ground whimpering with terror.

Moon grinned unfolding her large ice blue wings making everyone gasp.

When I shifted back I walked over to Max in a booming voice I roared "BOW TO YOUR NEW QUEEN, QUEEN LUNA OF THE WEREWOLVES."

The king tried not to bow but with the weight of my power he bowed one by one the others dropped into a deep bow.

"RISE" I growled making everyone shoot up. Smirking at the Alpha King I growled "I QUEEN LUNA HEAR BY DECLARE ALPHA KING MAX NIGHT STRIPPED FROM HIS TITLE AS ALPHA KING TO A NORMAL WEREWOLF"

Max's eyes widened with horror as all his power as Alpha King left him.

I grinned as a eagle placed a crown on my head. With a smile I walked into the throne room sitting on the queens throne proudly.