23

"Can I mark you?" he asked gently. I hesitated for a few seconds then I gave him a nod.

He started trailing kisses along my neck until I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

I felt his canines sharpen as they scraped against my neck. I swallowed nervously as he bit down hard, then everything went black...

My eyes flickered open, I was in a bed, with my mates arm wrapped protectively around me.

I groaned as I tried to squeeze out of his grip, but all he did was tighten his grip.

Stupid Mate I grumbled only to jump when he replied You can't hide anything from me now, I can hear all your thoughts Noah said laughing.

I groaned as I finally managed to shove his arm off of me. I scurried to the bathroom with relief.

Once I was done I walked out grinning. My handsome mate sat up with a smirk on his face.

"So ready to meet my rogue pack?" he asked. "As ready as I'll ever be" I answered smiling.

The instant we stepped outside the crowd in front of the house went wild.

"Queen Luna is your mate?" a voice called shocked. I turned meeting the girls eyes "She sure is" Noah purred kissing my cheek.

"All of you are welcome to come join the Royal Silver Moon Pack with your Leader Noah" I called making the people cheer with happiness.

"Everyone who wants to come go pack, because we leave tonight" Noah ordered.

Once everyone was finished packing I realized no one was staying behind.

"hold hands everyone" I ordered. Once everyone was holding hands I grabbed Noah's hand closing my eyes I zapped the whole rogue pack to the castle.

I walked into the castle with the rogue pack following me. "Welcome home Queen Luna" A maid murmured.

"Thank you" I answered with a kind grin. The maid smiled back as I walked into the throne room.

Sam and Cherry stood below my throne. When Sam saw me he ran up to me hugging me tightly.

I was about to hug him back but he was suddenly lifted into the air. I turned to see Noah growling Mate, mine!

I rolled my eyes at his growl. I kissed his cheek "its okay Blood, that's Sam my brother" I informed Noah's wolf.

Blood instantly set Sam down. Turning to me he buried his face in my neck purring.

I stroked his hair until he lifted his head his eyes back to his normal Emerald green.