Act 52

While Team RWBY and fiends started their lifes as full fledged Huntsmen and Huntresses, things started to heat up in Atlas, seeing as Ironwood just made an Enemy out of the Locust Horde.

Shortly after King Y/n gave the command to Emerge in the Cratel, the locust hordes quickly started to spread around the City of Mantle, taking up patrol routes. Y/n on the other end knew that salem most likely had some of her lacey's in Mantle stationed, so he brought together a squad.. especially trained in information gathering, assasination and stealth provided by Dr. Maxis.

Y/n: "You 3 will go out and try to locate the servants of that witch. I know they are here. Find them, and bring them here, with all means necessary. They will definitely have a faint scent of Grimm stuck to them, i know you'll find them."

Hunter squad: "As you wish my Lord!"

Quickly the hunters turned invisible and moved out of the E-Hole. A few drones most likely encountered Atlas Soldiers given the audible gunshots nd grunting. He quickly reached out to all soldiers

Y/n: "Any and all Atlas corpses are to be fed to the beasts of the Horde. Their armor and weapons are to be brought to maxis and his subordinates."

With the corpses  and gear taken care of, now was only to keep ironwood at bay, as well as to find the rats in the city.

Y/n: "Good...maxis, how are we looking regarding control over Mantles power and electric network?"

Maxis: "Oh we are making progress, yes yes, soon everything should be in our control down here."

Y/n: "Make sure to change the code as well as the language. I'm sure Salem's tech wizard can't read Locust symbols."

Maxis: "Already ahead of you my lord!"

Y/n: "of course you are...hahaha..oh Ironwood, what will you do now..."

Meanwhile in the generals office.

Just as he finished his training with Oscar, ironwood watched the broadcast y/n put out for all of Mantle to keep them as calm as possible. To say that Ironwood was calm, was...

Ironwood: "this wasn't his it was supposed to go!"

Smashing both his fists against his desk, he dented the table before getting up and pacing around the Room.

Winter: "what are your orders Sir?"

Ironwood knows a direct assault would be suicide given the superior numbers and given the creatures at their disposal. And given that there was a vote up for debate in the counsel, he couldn't do anything that would affect mantle, seeing as he'd be loosing votes. Hell, if mantle wanted to, they could force a vote to be added for The Locust King, most likely even giving him the seat in the councel. With all these options, Ironwood only had one option.

Ironwood: "Leave Mantle to them...for now...Any Atlas Soldiers still stationed in mantle are to retreat...if they want to live.""

Winter: "Yes Sir."

Winter quickly left the room to spread the Order of the general who was now alone with his thoughts.

Ironwood: "I knew something like this would happen right from the get go...damn it!"

With a deep sigh, the general took a seat back at his table...

Shifting gears, after completing various missions, RWBY and the rest also saw the broadcast from the Locust Leader.

Yang: "Ironwood wouldn't go that far as to kill them...would he?"

Weiss: "He made it very clear he didn't like y/n and his people when we first visited him in mount glenn. He's scared of them."

Blake: "But ... You heard what y/n said back then. They were born in war. They didn't want to have to fight another when they came here."

Yang: "Well Ironwood serms to have triggered one."

Ruby: "But we can't do anything about it... Y/n won't let the murder of his people be go unanswered... Maybe we can talk to him."

Qrow: "I think it's best if we don't confront him about it yet. Who's to say he won't attack us?"

The group turned to Qrow, eyes wide.

Yang: "You never trusted him, did you?"

Qrow: "When i was looking out for you with their Sniper Varix, he told me how ruthless he can be. He's sure, he's a General, but what scares me the most is how good he is as a leader."

The group sat down in the academy as Qrow continued his thought process after his talk with Varix so long ago.

Qrow: "He isn't the guy to just bark orders from the safety of his command center, he's a leader the leads his troops and commands them on the front line, which already motivates his troops to fight. Then you throw in one of his speeches, and you have an army ready to die for their leaders will. Ironwood is practically powerless against him...as are all if us."

Silence fell onto the group. They know if necessary, y/n will trample everything standing in his way. He has the power to do so.  They were quickly interrupted by jacque Schnee holding a speech for his councel and reveal he'll be locking down every non essential SDC companies down in mantle. Jaws were hanging open as the people on mantle started to get angry and we're about to riot.

However the broadcast was quickly interrupted.
Y/n with the banner of the Horde on either side of him. Was now on all the big screens. A certain fall maiden, and icecream themed girl we're watching as well. With one of them smiling internally.

Y/n: "God, I'm so sorry to interrupt this extremely important message from.... Who was that?..."

Some inaudible voices in the background spoke to y/n who reminded silent before nodding.

Y/n: "Right! Jacque Schnee. But shutting down Mantle? See here's the thing. I don't appreciate people meddling with my business. And...seeing as mantle is now supervised by the Horde, it is very much my business what other people think is right for MY city. So here's the deal..."

Snapping his fingers, a sound in the back could be heard, and all previously locked doors by SDC in mantle opened back up.

Y/n: "I don't really care for the SDC, nothing against the two Schnee Sisters of course, but still... I've decided to take the city from those who think are in control, and I'm giving it back to you....the people. If you're employeed, just go to work like you always do. If you're unemployment, come to the Emergence hole, well figure something out. If you're homeless, The E-Hole. We are currently building shelters withing the hollow as we speak. Mantle, is part of the Horde... And no one, messes with the Horde."

With one final grin, the broadcast cut out. The people of Mantle cheering while Watts was having trouble getting back into Mantles network. A look of defeats was plastered on his face as he was trying to come up with an alternative.

Meanwhile at the E-Hole, a group of women entered the hole. Y/n already standing to greet the guests.

Y/n: "Welcome...i was waiting for a visit and a chance to finally meet you....miss Robyn Hill."

———————————————————————

A/n

Alright people, here's another chapter. Hope you like it. Leave me your feedback below and enjoy your day!