Act 16

This...is strangely hot
————————————————

3th p.o.v.

During the first two weeks of Neo's stay with the King and Queen she was still a little bit scared of how the other locust would react to their leaders 'adopting' her into the horde. But once she realized she was quickly accepted into there middle, she was as relaxed around them as she was around Roman.
She still wears his Hat as a reminder of him, since that's all she has left of him.
Also during these two weeks, Y/n noticed that Ruby along with the Remaining members of JNPR were meeting more often. He knew they were going to go out there once more.
Of course, he wasn't going to stop them. The hollow was a save Haven below the destroyed Vale, not a prison.

Once the snowing outside was stopping, and it slowly got warmer, that's then he saw The 4 of them walk towards the main gate of the hollow.

Y/n: "Let them Pass Grax."

Without questioning, Grax opened the Gate, and allowed the new team to leave. That's when he felt a presence behind him.

Y/n: "During our first meeting, I know I came off a bit... Aggressive. But I know you'll be following these Kids on their journey. Won't you?"

Qrow: "Yeah, gotta keep an Eye on my niece. Just to be save."

Y/n: "I hope you don't mind, I'd like to keep an eye on them as well."

Qrow: "If you wanna tag along, you better be ready already."

Y/n: "Ohhohoho....Not me, my best scout and sniper will be accompanying you. Varix. You know what we talked about?"

Out from the shadows, the elite sniper and scout of the Crimson Brigade came wearing his self crafter Sniper helmet.

(Again, deep red because He's part of the Brigade)

Varix: "watch over the team, and report to you on a regular based. Yesss?"

Y/n: "Indeed, but please, get along with Qrow, I don't want either of you to try and kill the other."

Varix: "I'm not the Warden my Lord."

The two shared a laugh while qrow nly watched, not getting why it was funny. Soon after however, the two of the made their way after the RNJR Team.

Y/n: "So...These guys are cared for....I can't go after Weiss, seeing as if I were to send any locust near Atlas, Ironwood in his sick head would view it as an attack. And I don't feel like fighting another three way war. So, The cat it is. Ryuk. I need You and an Armored Kantus up here."

Ryuk: " At once my Lord."

A few minutes later, Ryuk and one of the Armored Kantus were on top of the Nexus along with Y/n.

Y/n: "Ryuk. How's your Reaver?"

Ryuk: "Ready for flight, and weapons are loaded. My Lord."

Y/n: "Acording to all the Faunus from Vale, there's an island called 'Menagerie', home to only Faunus. That's most likely where Blake went. I want you, Along With The Armored Kantus to fly to that Island, find Blake, and Keep an Eye on her. If you notice anything suspicious, make your presents known, and step in. However, make sure not to kill, unless absolutely necessary. Kantus is with you in case someone needs medical attention."