Act 42

Third p.o.b.

During the early evening, Y/n made his way back to the E-Hole in Argus, to check in with his Locusts.

Y/n: "Varix, has the Corpser finished digging yet?"

Varix: "It has my Lord. We are ready to breach inside the city of mantle at your command."

Y/n: "Very good. We will see what the the little Rose thinks will be the best course of action once they arrive.

Brutus: "Why are we waiting for a little girl to come up with a plan My Lord?"

Y/n: "Simple Brutus. I see potential in both Ruby Rose and Jaune Arc as strategists. Of course they still need to learn, but how can they learn if they don't make mistakes because we do all the planing?"

The Warden nodded while Y/n finished up with his control patrol around the E-Hole to return the the rest of JNR. However on his way there, he noticed Jaune and the other two running towards Argus Entrance. Turning towards the Entrance, he noticed a Yellow bike closing in on the Group. And on the back of that Bike, he saw a spiked back shining in the evening Sun.
RWBY finally arrived with Siviks

He quickly joined the 3 students to greet the group. Entering, Yang parked her bike and locked the door when Nora jumped Oscar to the ground. While the students were greeting each other, Y/n went to Siviks.

Y/n: "Siviks! Good to see you again my friend."

Siviks put his fist over his heart and gave a short bow to his king.

Siviks: "Glad to be back by your side my Lord. I'll give the command over to you now."

Y/n: "At ease Siviks. Well see how things turn out.

Siviks: "How so my king?"

Y/n: "Come. Let us walk and talk Siviks, let's catch up."

As the two made their way around the city, Siviks informed Y/n about their Encounter with the Apathy Grimm as well as the identity of Maria being the Grimm Reaper, while Y/n told Siviks about his plan to leave the 'how do we get to Atlas' up the Ruby and Jaune. Siviks was, of course, sceptical. But at ease once y/n revealed that if the plan were to fail, they would use the Tunnel one of the Corpsers dug. After some more chatting, The entirety of the group made their way to Saphrons house. With the exception of Siviks and Y/n who excused themselves and met up with the other lieutenants in the E-Hole.

Y/n: "Ryuk, Siviks, Varix and Brutus. Tomorrow we decide how to proceed. If we move trough the tunnel, or go with whatever plan the little Rose or Jaune can come up with."

Ryuk: "Even if entrusting such a decision to a few students, I trust your judgement. And having the Tunnel prepared is a good plan to fall back to."

The rest of the group nodded their head in agreement while Y/n smiled.

Y/n: "And remember my soldiers. Once in Atlas, if a single drone is attacked by Ironwoods men-"

Lieutenants: "-Atlas will Fall."

With raised fists, the group split up to get some rest before the dawn of the next day, which rolled around relatively fast.

Pretty early on, Ruby and her group once again tried to persuade Caroline Cordovin to let them pass and get to Atlas via a ship, which she declined. And shortly after they arrived at home, RWBY explained the other three the situation with Ozpin and Salem's backstory which jinn had revealed. While the students had a to solve that problem, back in the Vale Nexus, a certain Female Locust Warrior was Gearing up. Once fully in her battle gear, the Beast master Grax entered the Room.

Grax: "Lady Myrrah, for what occasion are you gearing up?"

Myrrah: "Oh I just want to pay my dearest husband a surprise visit on his current mission. I know you'll handle things well during my absence Grax."

Grax: "You can count on my my lady. Shall I get Tempest Ready?"

The Queen nodded her head and Grax quickly left the room to prepare the royal sky mount for flight.
Given Myrrah's usual position on the battlefield as a coordinator for the troops while her husband leads his Crimson Brigade at the front of an attack, Myrrah is equipped with only a high calibrated Boltoc Pistol, as well as a knife. The biggest weapon of hers is the mount she's Riding, Tempest. With one last check, Myrrah left her room to sit up on Tempest and made her way trough the Argus Tunnel.

Meanwhile night had fallen outside, and after a long night of trying to find a missing Oscar, who was just out getting some new combat gear, The Locust King stood in front of the Arc sister's house. However before Knocking, he heard a conversation go down, with Ruby standing up for herself against her Uncle.

Ruby: "I want to hear him out. I know your trying to protect us, that you think we can't do it,but right now?... I don't really care what you think! Just because you don't have an idea means we're out of options. Oz hasn't been around to tell us what to do, but we still managed to get this far anyway! We've been in bad situations before and we didn't need adults to save us or tell us what to do. We just did it our way. . . . And I say we do it our way."

As the door behind them slowly opened, a slow clap could be heard. The group turned and found y/n standing in the doorway smiling and laughing.

Y/n: "Hahaha. Oh You sure have fire kid. Even I would be dumb folded if my girl would be talking back to me like this."

Yang: "Wait, you have a daughter?? Since when??"

Y/n: "Oh that's something for a time when it's relevant. So tell me Ruby, what's the plan? I'm all ears."

-----------------------

A/n

Not the best or well structured chapter, but I wanted to get something out for you guys to set up for the next few chapters with the whole Cordovin situation and the events that follow. I still hope you enjoyed, and let me know your thoughts!!