Act 27

I swear I don't love the Ice Cream Queen that much....I swear
——————————————————————

Third p.o.v

After the Group made their way into Ravens Tent, everyone sat down on the ground table while Vernal poured everyone a cup of Tea. Yang next to Weiss across from her Mother, while Y/n sat at the end of the Table. Once Vernal was done pouring, Raven told her to leave.

Y/n: "Now then Raven. I think you have to tell the girls some truths."

Yang: "What truths?"

Raven: "The truth is that the truth is hard to come by... A story of victory for one person, is a story of defeat for some else. By now I bet Qrow has told Ruby and her Friends plenty of Stories by now..."

Yang: "Well he's never given me a reason to doubt him before."

Raven chuckled slightly to herself, and leaned back, putting her injured arm over her leg.

Raven: "That doesn't mean those reasons don't exist."

Y/n: "That's nice and all, but would you stop trying to artificially try to talk around the main subject at hand?"

Y/n visibly got a bit frustrated seeing Raven trying to talk around the main subject.

Raven: "All I'm saying is that she and her team might as well be beacons poster Children. All came with different motives, but they all want to try and make the World a better place."

Yang: "Because that is what Huntsmen and huntresses do."

Raven: "Not...all of them. Some are just in for the Money, other for fame. But most of them just look to grow stronger. Qrow and I didn't attend to become Huntsmen, we did it to learn how to kill Huntsmen."

Yang and Weiss gasped in sync while Y/n shook his head at her reasoning.

Raven: "Daddy and Qrow leave that part out? Aside from the Grimm and now well....your kind."

His Eyes narrowed as his head shifted towards Yangs mother."

Raven: "Were the only ones capable of ruining our raids and hunting us down. Our Tribe needed a counterforce. And Qrow and I were the perfect age. The entrance exam, in comparison to what we already been through, was child's play. We were good, so good we caught the attention of Beacons headmaster himself."

Raven got up, and paced around the tent. However, y/n was getting impatient by this point, to the point where he himself also stood up, and got in front of Raven.

Y/n: "Your Story is nice and all ,but would you kindly get to the point why we are here? If not I'll be taking over for you."

A little bit surprised as well as a bit taken back, Raven stepped a few feet away from Y/n.

Raven: "How much do you know about Ozpin? His past?"

Y/n: "Enough to know not to follow him. I'm getting tired of you. The Grimm are being controlled by a woman named Salem. "

Wide eyed, Raven looked at the horde king. Questioning how he knew.

Raven: " She can't be stopped, she can't be reasoned with, and she will not rest until humanity crumbles beneath her feet."

Y/n: " But at that point, she didn't have to deal with the forces of the Horde."

Raven: "What do you think you and your creatures can do to stop her?"

The King chuckled. Putting one of his arms behind his back, he used the other to count.

Y/n: "Where we came from, We extincted 1/4 of Humanity, Sunken countless City's, Country's and continent's, and fought a 3 way war against an Elite force of soldiers as well as infected versions of our selfs. I have made plans already, to let my brigade and 1000s upon 1000s of locust to emerge at every single other continent apart from Vale while traveling and keeping an eye on 4 different parties. The Beasts within the horde aren't mindless like these pesky Grimm even with their master. I'm a War veteran, I'm a strategist, I'm a King. This Salem has nothing that I fear. She should fear me, fear us."