Act 35

One Word: "Thighs"

———————————————————————

Third p.o.v.

While Y/n himself got a new gadget from Maxis, Things on the Train towards Argus started to escalate quite quickly. Namely, it was completely surrounded by flying manticore lead by a Sphinx Grimm. The group was on top of the Train, fighting them off, trying to defend the Train. The Armored Kantus sighed.

Siviks: "Sometimes I wish I was a Reaver Rider... Never thought I'd miss Ryuk so much..."

Shaking his head, he reloaded his Gorgon Pistols, and continued to take down as many Grimm as possible until the Sphinx landed next to him.
At the front of the Train, one of the Huntsmen ordered to protect it, activated the defence of the train. Armor plating and automatic turret's. The Spinx was quickly to turret's main Target, causing it to screech and fly off the train once again, making room for Manticores to take out the Turret's, drawing them to the front of the train.

Siviks: "That idiot!"

Siviks was running towards the Huntsman in question when suddenly all Grimm left the train. Most were wondering why until Oscar noticed.

Oscar: "Tunnel!!!"

As quick as possible, everyone who was on top of the train got back inside. The Huntsman however brushed his Arm as he entered barely quick enough not to have his arm ripped off.

Once everyone was back inside, Siviks Qrow and the rest made their way to the Huntsman Dudley.
Siviks had enough of his behavior, and grabbed him by the shirt, pinning him against the door off the ground.

Siviks: "I'll ask you nicely, Turn off these turrets, they draw those Grimm towards the passengers!"

Dudley: "Those turrets are keeping us alive!"

Siviks: " just until they are destroyed! And then? These things will smell the fear of the passengers they are already on top of, and what then? Huh?!"

Dudley was still conflicted, however Ruby went over to Siviks and patted him on the hand, making him release the Huntsman, and asking nicely to have the turrets shut off. Which he finally did after jaune healed his Arm.

Siviks: "Now then...seeing as I got information about all your semblances by his majesty. Ren, why not try to mask everyone on the train with Jaune's help? Maybe these Grimm lose track of us if they can't see us."

Ren: "With Jaune's help, it could work."

Nora: "Come on Ren! You can totally do this!"

Ozpin: "I'm afraid there's one complication."

Ozpin,now in control of Oscar, walked up to the huddled group of Huntsman in training and the Locust front line Medic.

Siviks: "And what would that be?"

Ozpin: "they are also attracted to this."

With that said, he pointed towards the Relic of knowledge on his hip, getting everyone a little angered.

Dudley: "What is that?"

Qrow: "Non of your buisness. Oz...are you serious?"

Yang: "Why didn't you tell us!"

Ozpin: "I-"

Ruby: "I doesn't matter right now."

Siviks: "Well, it would have mattered if we knew it from the start. But right now, it doesn't. Best course of action now is to get the passengers to the front, Mask their emotions with your semblances, get the Relic to the back card, cut the trains connection, and deal with the Grimm. We are just gonna be a bit late to Argus."

Jaune: "Only if you promise to meet us there."

Ruby: "Promise."

With a few worried looks from the groups, Siviks Plan was set in motion and the passengers were brought to the front part of the Train.
Shortly after all were in the front, Blake cut the connection between the Trains and made her way to the top of the back half where the Grimm were gathering, and team RWBY including Qrow and Oscar were taking care of them.  Siviks had his fun with the Grimm as well, and tried helping Qrow with the Sphinx which was now attacking with fireballs.
Once the rest of the group was done with the Manticores, they joined the fight with the Sphinx.

Siviks: "We gotta clip the wings!"

Blake: "On it! Yang!"

Using Blake's weapons Ribbon, Yang and Blake forced the Grimm to stay on the ground long enough for Weiss to freeze it's wings, which were quickly destroyed by qrow and Ruby shooting them. The Sphinx was now desperate and tried firing another Fireball. But before it got it of, Qrow and Ruby used their scythes to cut the creature in half.
Sadly the fireball was now heading for the train track, blowing part of it up.
Weiss reacted quickly and used her Glyphs to bind everyone to the train as it jumped off track to keep injuries to a minimum. Once the train came to a stop and the snow settled, They group started getting up.

Qrow: "Is everyone okay?"

Weiss: "I'm fine."

Blake: "Yeah.

From the side of the Train, a spiked ball rolled around the corner which revealed to be Siviks who stood up now.

Siviks: "Perfectly fine."

???:" Still Alive!"

Everyone turned towards the train as an elderly lady with what looked like large goggles stepped out of the wreck.

???: " That sure was a close one huh?"

Siviks: "Oh this is gonna be a great report for the king...."

Meanwhile-

After grabbing his gadget from Maxis, Y/n Seattle's up on Redrix and started to make his way towards the E-Hole in Argus prepared by a Corpser. A few soldiers of the Crimson Brigade also mader there way there. Namely Varix and The Warden.  While on his way however, he got a report from Siviks.

Siviks: "My Lord..."

Y/n: "Siviks, already at Argus? We will also be there soon."

Siviks: "well...no my Lord...we were attacked by Grimm, and one of them blew up the track the train ran on. We'll have to make our way to Argus by foot now..."

Y/n: "That definitely is unfortunate...I can't even send a pack of Reavers because we probably both have no idea where your location is right?"

Siviks: "no my Lord... Arrival will be delayed. To when we don't know."

Y/n: "Nothing you couldn't have predicted Siviks. Just make sure they group makes it safely to Argus."

Siviks: "Of course my Lord!"

And so the connection between them separated, and both got back on their way.

———————————————————————

A/n

Alright, hope you all enjoyed the chapter once again. Got nothing to say here. Soooo see ya!