Act 63

No one's p.o.v.

With everyone on the Gas barge, it set course straight to the Schnee mansion. As for Y/n, he and varix were on the back of Redrix flying towards the outpost to get Varix in the hands of Maxis for a new mechanical arm. 

Landing there, the two entered the E-Hole and made a B-line towards the tent Maxis had set up. Once they entered and maxis turned face them, he immediately noticed Varix missing arm. As his king was about to say something he held out two of his four hands.

Maxis: "Say no more your highness, he'll be back in action soon."

Y/n smiled and nodded before walking back out of the tent, leaving varix in the doctors care.

Y/n: "Siviks, meet me outside, were going to the Schnee mansion."

Siviks: "At once my lord."

After barely waiting, Siviks and y/n both got onto Redrix to fly towards the Schnee mansion to meet up with the rest. As they were on their way there, they noticed SDC Ships getting blown up by Atlas Ships left and right.

Y/n: "What in the name of the great worms is going on here?"

Siviks pulled out his scroll to display an emergency broadcast by non other than Ironwood.

Y/n: "This guy..."

Ironwood: "I've promised to always protect this city, it's technology, it's future from it's enemies. Our enemy is crippled, but one individual still denies Atlas its salvation. The protector of mantle. Penny, wherever you and your friends are i need you all to listen. And you who rules over the creatures from below the surface of the earth, i need you to listen as well."

The kings grip on Redrix tightened at the generals remark. Siviks could practically hear his lord's angered breathing.

Y/n: "Creatures...below the surface..."

Ironwood: "I'm going to give you all a choice. Penny, you can bring yourself to Atlas Academy and do your duty, help me save as much of Atlas as i can and mantle will be left to fend for itself. Or,  you can all watch as i destroy it."

Y/n's eyes narrowed. Luckily, he knew thanks to the efforts of everyone and the reports, 90% of mantle has already been evacuated into the hollow tunnel. Meanwhile he and Siviks landed just outside of the mansion, to see everyone at the entrance watching the broadcast as well.

Ironwood: "I have. One. Bomb. Thats all it will take. If there is no mantle then there is no reason for you not to work with me. Neither of us wanted it to come to that. But one of us is willing to do it. If anyone does anything other than what I ordered, mantle? Is gone. You have one hour to respond. I hope you live up to the Titel i gave you."

With that, the broadcast was brought offline. And the group was going to sit down in the dining hall.

Y/n: "This egocentric son of a bitch."

Yang: "So... ironwood wants Penny. Otherwise mantle is done for, so how do we stop him."

Y/n: "Well, given that mantle has been to 90% evacuated, he's losing his hand as we speak. However even with Mai, Fiona as well as the locust, the last 10% in one hour is difficult."

Blake: "Qrow and Robyn are still in his custody as well..."

Oscar: "And Salem isn't going to stay gone for much longer."

Ruby: "So...then it's impossible."

Emerald: "See? If miss hero doesn't have the answer. Then we have ours."

Weiss: "Shut up."

Yang: "okay then why don't you just leave?!"

Oscar: "can we please give each other a chance? Emerald isn't with Salem anymore. And... Ozpin IS back. All of this doubt and mistrust isn't getting us anywhere."