Act 32

You'd think I've run out of neo pics by now...but wait! There's more!
———————————————————————

Third p.o.v.

It didn't take long for the King's forces to to flood the Schools entrance, with the king standing smugly in front if them.

Y/n: "One wrong move, and you die before your body hits the ground."

The three on ground level didn't move a muscle.
Lionheart however ran as fast as he could into his office. Y/n just shook his head.

Y/n: Malok, get in there, and execute him."

Malok: "You got it Boss!"

The grenadier made his way up the stairs, and blew open the door that leads to lionheart's office, then quickly vanished out of sight.

Blake: "Yang?"

The groups heads turned to the entrance where the blacks haired cat Faunus stood. Yang seemingly completely out of it.

Y/n: "Later Blake, I think Yang has a score to settle with her mother."

Yang nodded her head, and quickly jumped down the elevator that leads to the Vault of the Relic of Knowledge.
Soon enough the Armored Medic walked over the Y/n

Siviks: "Casualties on the Locust side are kept to a minimum. Can't say the same for the white fang though. What do we do with the Corpses my Lord?"

Y/n: "Buried them. Their deaths weren't vain. As for the white fang Corpses, Feed them to the Reavers, Corpsers and Brumak. They'll be a good food sauce."

Siviks: "Yes my Lord."

Siviks immediately left the school and gave the orders to the locust outside. The three enemies, still didn't move.

Y/n: "Do you now realize what you and your so called mistress are up against? We were born in War! Molded by it! We ARE War! You and your mindless Grimm can't win!"

Emerald: "That's not True! Cinder will come up the elevator with the Relic, you'll see! She'll stop all of you!"

Y/n chuckled as did his troups, practically mocking Emeralds desperate attempt to cling to hope in a situation like this.

Y/n: "Why follow this...child? What binds you to her so much?"

Emerald: "I owe her everything!"

Y/n: "But ask yourself this, is it worth dying for some cause you never wanted part in?"

Emerald: "I..."

Before she could give her answer however, the elevator came back up. But not with Emeralds Savior. Yang came up with the Relic of knowledge in her hand, smiling at her group.
Emerald on the other hand dropped her weapons and fell to her knees.

Y/n: "Guess your mom ran once more huh?"

Yang only nodded with an audible sigh.
As Mercury tried the get Emerald back to her feet however, emerald screamed out, and everyone saw a gigantic hallucination of Salem. In the end, it vanished as quickly as it appeared. It gave the other thee enough time to dip however, as no trace of them was seen. Some locust were about to swarm out to find them, but the king rose his hand.

Y/n: "Their just pawns. Don't bother with them. We have what we came for. Establish a guard for the Mistral E-Hole, the rest regroups at the Mount Glenn Hollow."

As quickly as the locust came, as quickly they all left the school building.

Blake: "What...what was that?"

Ozpin: "An illusion...but an accurate one. That, was Salem."

Y/n: "That's her? Well now I'm disappointed. My wife is more frightening when she's angry.... I'll leave you all to your reunion. I'll be checking the outside."

Y/n quickly left the school. Varix, Siviks, Ryuk all kneeled in front of him.

Y/n: "How often did I tell you guys Kneeling is not needed."

The three quickly straightened themselves and got into a line.

Y/n: "Great work. Both today and on your missions. Everything went better than expected."

Malok: "Boss! Hey Boss!"

From inside the school, the Crazy Grenadier ran out and toward the group of Crimson Locust.

Y/n: "What is it Malok?"

Malok: "So, the guy you told me to go after right? Yeah when I got to him, he was already dead."

Y/n: "Is that right... Guess Salem took care of her pawn on her own."

Siviks: "And I bet Malok is now a sad little grenadier since he didn't get to kill him."

Malok: "Oh shut your mouth you useless Tin Can!"

Y/n: "Guys please. No need to get at each others throats. Siviks, will the corpses be brought to the Nexus?"

Siviks: "Yes your Highness, and there they will be distributed amongst the creatures."

Y/n: "Exelent. Now for our next steps-"

Qrow: "Y/n?"

Before y/n could finish his sentence, qrow came up behind him, gaining his attention.

Y/n: "What is it Qrow?"

Qrow: " the next stop is Atlas..."

Y/n bit himself on the lip, seeing as a certain general didn't really like the locust or their leaders.

Y/n: "How would we get there exactly?"

Qrow: "We'd take a Train to Argus. From there get on a ship which would bring us directly to Ironwood."

Y/n: "Would by any chance have the coordinates of Argus?"

Qrow looked a little confused, but nodded. Y/n snapped his fingers and like a lightning bolt, Malok ran back into the school and into the headmaster office to grab a pice of paper and a pen. Qrow wrote down the coordinates.

Qrow: "But why do you need the coordinates?"

Y/n: " I have a decision to make."

———————————————————————
A/n

Which means you have a decision to make!

A:

Let Y/n go with the crew to Argus by train, and see what happens on the way there,

Or

B:

Head back to the Nexus  to check on Myrrah and Maxis dust/Grimm experiments and let one of the locust tracks with Y/n to report to him.

If B, who should go with them?

The expert Scout and sniper Ace Varix?

Or

The calm and strategic Armored Medic Siviks?

Whatever options have the most votes, I'll be taking into count

Votes are over as soon as you see Act 33 released, till then hope you enjoyed!