Act 13

3th p.o.v.

just after the Dragon escaped
Mountain Gleen

Near Vale's Center, Locust Kantus were tending to the Injured Civilians, Students and Huntsman. Ruby was closing in on the evacuation point on the Beacon Courtyard, and greeted by a waiting and defeated looking Weiss.

Ruby: "Weiss? What is it?"

As Weiss stepped out of the Way, Ruby couldn't believe her Eyes. Ren and Nora were completely exhausted while Blake was clutching Yang's hand. Seeing her sister with only one arm remaining devestated the Red Reaper.

Ruby: "Yang..."

Soon they heard heavy footsteps, and saw the Warden along with The Scout Varix approaching.

Warden: " The Kantus may be able to heal a person's injury's, however they can't recreate Lost limbs. I'm sorry about your sister."

Varix: "The Lord will be furious when he hears thissss."

Weiss: "Why will he be mad at us?"

Varix: "Not at you Humansss, at those who attacked you. He sees you as close friendsss, almost family I'd say."

Ruby: "Where is he anyway?"

Varix: "Look high above little Reaper."

That she and Weiss did to see Y/n on his Tempest flying towards Beacon tower. Sun soon joined the group of Huntresses in training.

Sun: "She'll be okay. These Locust have a ship like thing that'll get you to Vale."

Nora: "But Pyrrah and Jayne are still missing!"

Ruby: "What?!"

Sun: "Look Guys, that giant Grimm keeps circling the School, even the white Fang are pulling out! We gotta go! Now!"

Ruby looked around, Seeing how everyone was either hurt or exhausted, then she came to her decision.

Ruby: "I'll find them...and I'll bring them back."

Weiss: "No! WE find them. You guys watch after Blake and Yang, we'll be back.

And so the two girls took off towards the School leaving a Warden who smiled under his helmet.

Warden: "They are fighters, I see why they have grown on the Lord."

Varix only chuckled: "Warden getting sentiment yessss?"

Warden: "Not a chance Scout!"

Current time after the dragon
destroyed the top of
Beacon Tower

While Y/n was closing in on the tower, he could see a person started fighting with Cinder.

Y/n: " Pyrrah? Your no match for her dear...Tempest! Pick up the pace!"

The giant beetle like creature screeches as it's wings started to increase in speed drastically since he could tell Pyrrah was fighting a loosing Battle.

As Cinder was gaining the upper hand in the fight, The Dragon simply held onto the Tower watching the two Girls. In the End, an Arrow hit Pyrrah in the Ankle, immobilizing her. Cinder held a speech how she wasn't meant for the powers of the Fall Maiden but she herself was. Soon the two girls stoot across from each other and Cinder prepared a Bow and Arrow to shoot at her heart.

Pyrrah: "Do you believe in destiny?"

Cinder: "Yes."