Act 7

3th p.o.v.

Just after The King left the Tower of Beacon Academy. All Eyes went back to the recovered General. Beacons headmaster was a little agitated

Ozpin: "You did...what?!"

Ironwood: "Oz, listen i-"

Ozpin: "Do you wish for Atlas demise? Have you lost it James?"

Ironwood: "They were a few of my best men, I thought for sure they could do the job."

Ozpin: "You wanted to assassinate a king and queen of an entire Race in there own  territory! You saw they advantage they have over us. Even with Semblances, Aura and your military, I don't think you stand a chance against Y/n and his Locust."

Ironwood: "Then what am I supposed to do?"

Ozpin: "Leave them be for oums sake. You herd him. He's generous with you. One more thing close to this, and Arlas will fall. But it will fall alone, because Vale and Beacon sure as hell are not going to fight his forces if we don't have to. Now please, the tournaments are going to start soon. Don't focus on them."

With that, the Headmaster turned around in his Seat and looked out of the window over his academy, while Ironwood left the Office.

Meanwhile, Y/n was getting back into his home after jumping off of Tempest. He was still a little on edge, but who could blame him. All palace guards moved out of his way as he walked towards the living Rooms of the palace. Taking a seat on the couch with a sigh, his queen took a seat next to him.

Myrrah: "And?"

Y/n: "He's still breathing, but the next time he assaults us, we are in War against Atlas. I still prefer it here over Sera, don't get me Wrong, but this is just ridiculous...could this get any worse?"

Grax: "Lord y/n"

Y/n: "Grax, please tell me you have good news, otherwise I'm gonna kill someone..."

Grax: "...."

Y/n: "Good Grief...Report Grax."

Grax: "The 3 from a few nights are back. And they brought some weird looking ball with tentacles."

With a huff, the king Rose from his seat. And marched towards the Main E-Hole, Dagger in hand, kryll surrounding him. The locust watched as their King marched past them.

Theron1: "Have you seen the Rage in his Eyes?"

Drone2: "yeah, he's Royally pissed..."

The two decided to step away from the entrance as the King Bursts through the gate at the wall, staring at the Three he said he'd kill at the next meeting.

Y/n: "You maggots got some nerve coming here after what you've done. Now then, I'll give you one minute to state your case until I'm gonna turn you into Brumak Food."

Cinder: "Don't be mad at the messager dear, my Mistress wants to speak."

The floating orb moved towards the King. It stopped infront of him and started to glow. Soon the image of a pale woman with visible veins appeared.

Salem: "You must be this King Young Cinder Spoke about. My name is Salem, some would call me the queen of the Grimm.

Y/n: "What do you want woman, I'm growing impatient."

Salem: "Just a question. Are you joining our forces, or do you oppose us?"

Y/n: "We as the Locust are neither Joining anyone, nor are we opposing anyone. "