Act 53

Y/n: "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Hill."

Robyn along with two other people entered the E-Hole. One was looking like a Sheep Faunus, and the other, a blue haired woman with bright yellow eyes.

Robyn: "And you must be the leader of these people and the one that said he took over mantle right?"

Y/n: "You'd be correct. King Y/n Of the Locust Horde at your service. So please tell me, what has you brought to my humble doorstep?"

Robyn: "I...simply want the truth. That you really just want the best for mantle. So if you'd please give me your hand."

Robyn stretched out her hand toward the leader who just looked at her for a second. He proceeded to take off his armored gauntlet and take the hand of her, where it proceeded to glow white.

Robyn: "Do you intend to harm Mantle and the people living here?"

Y/n: "On no, i don't intend to do harm to anyone down here."

After a second of two of silence, the hands they held started to glow a green color.

Y/n: "Ahh, Interesting. You're a living lie detector."

Robyn: "That's my semblance."

Y/n: "Good, now here's the thing. I really don't intend to bring harm to mantle. I simply took the power over the people away from the wrong hands. SDC will probably try and cut dust supply lines, but the Horde had a tunnel directly to a monstrous dust mine, so that won't be an issue. The Corpsers, Brumak and locust will shortly begin rebuilding the destroyed parts of the walls, while maxis, our Scientist, took away the ability from anyone to meddle with the power and electricity down here. If danger closes in inevitable. Everyone is welcome to hide within the hollows of the Horde. That is my standpoint."

Robyn looked at the guy in armor in front of her as did the other two happy Huntresses. And after a few seconds, their connected hands started to glow green again.

Robyn: "You...you really mean it..."

Y/n: "I'm a King and a Leader, not a dictator Miss Hill."

Letting go of each other's hands, y/n took his gauntlet and put it back on his fist.

Y/n: "Come, let's walk And talk."

Putting his hands on his back, he and Robyn walked trough the tunnel Outpost under the Cratel. To say Robyn was taken aback by what she saw would be an understatement.

Y/n: "Given the development here in mantle now, the council seat isn't really that big of a deal anymore. However, having you be part of it, would be more beneficial than to have that pompous Schnee in it. Because the people of Mantle already like you more than him. And seeing as you and your group have the backing of the Horde, i think you've already won."

Robyn: "backing of the Horde....why would-"

Y/n: "Miss Hill....Robyn... If you look at mantle before we took over. Would you say you're satisfied with the way it has been run and treated? Like....an afterthought?"

Robyn: "No...it was why I'm running for a seat in the council. To bring change to mantle. But you already provided that change."

Y/n: "So if the two of us disagree with the way mantle has been run, why wouldn't you get the backing of the Horde in your quest to get a council seat?"

Robyn knew he had a point, and she knows he isn't lying thanks to her semblance. Before she could say something else, y/n started speaking again.

Y/n: "I heard from the Locust in Mantle you are giving a little party tonight. Is that right?"

Robyn: "Yeah. Given that I'm currently pretty well ahead of jacque."

Y/n: "I will come too, if that is alright with you."

Robyn: "Well, sure. One more person doesn't hurt."

Y/n: "Wonderful, i will see you at noon then."

Robyn wave her hand as she and her two Huntresses made their way out of the Outpost back to the place where they are holding the party again. Y/n on the other hand, payed Maxis a visit.

Y/n: "How is taking control against Salem's Rat going?"

Maxis: "He is good, I'll give him that much. The heating elements are completely under our control. But some parts of the electric and lighting network are compromised.

Y/n: "Keep at it Doctor. Also, keep an eye on the votes, my guess is that this dog his working with jacque Schnee as well so he'll win the voting las second."

Maxis: "Your wishes are my command my Lord."

Y/n: "I'll be on my way. But first..."

Meanwhile team RWBY was so preparing for their night off when suddenly Weiss' scroll rang.

Weiss: "Hello?"

Y/n: "Ah, weiss. Good evening."

Weiss: "Y/n? Why are you calling? Did something happen?"

Y/n: "Not yet at least. But i need you to do me a favor. I need you to investigate your father's office for evidence that he's rigging the election."

Weiss: "If he was rigging it, he'd be in the lead by now, what do you-"

Y/n: "I'd imagine it'll happen just before the votes close. Someone is trying to get the control over Mantles systems while my doctor gets keeping them out. Parts of the Electric and general media network is still compromised. And i believe your father is working with someone from Salem's side who's aquatinted with the coding in Atlas."

Weiss: "I...get what you are trying to say. Sure, i can look into it."

Y/n: "Thank you Weiss. I'll be off, heading into mantle. We'll hear each other soon again. Tata"

Weiss and y/n shortly after hung up their phones, as the horde king left the Outpost. One of the assassin's he had send out quickly became visible in front of him.

Y/n: "Ahh, what is it? Do we have the rats yet?"

Assassin: "sadly no your grace... One of the others got himself killed while fighting a guy with a scorpion tail. Me and the other assassin believe they will target a large gathering in mantle just before the election."

Y/n: "So.. predictable... You will join me there. I know that guy will be there as well. It's enough if you wound him. That way the kryll can track him down."

Assassin: " yes my Lord."

Y/n: " Now...let's head to that party."

----------------------

A/n

Alright, things might strive farther from the Canon from here on out than i expected. But hey, it is a fanfic after all.
Anyway i hope you enjoyed this and are back when the next chapter releases.

Also after watching episode 13 of volume 8, without to much spoiler, here's the episode in 3 words.

1. Anxiety
2. Stress
3. Pain...............PAIN