Act 46

3th p.o.v.

After a loooong night of explaining the current situation and giving his queen all the love and attention she missed out on the last week's, Y/n and the group made their way to Atlas.
Ryuk, Brutus and Varix stayed in Argus to return to the Nexus with the Queen. Brutus wants to run a few more tests with Doctor Maxis about his Augmentations.

The only Other Elite Locust accompanying the group was Y/n Second in command of the Crimson Brigade Siviks. The king noted that a Squad of Locust and hollow Beasts are ready to breach in Mantel whenever necessary. Outside of the preparations, y/n loaded up the glove Maxis created with other dust variations as well to be prepared.

While Siviks was flying in the ship with the rest of the group, Y/n flew next to them on Redrix equipped with Ryuk's stealth tech.
As on the horizon the Flying City of Atlas came into View, Someone called for Y/n Attention. A special someone.

Neo: "Hey Y/n! I thought it was time to tell you how things are on my end."

Y/n: "Neo, glad to hear from you. I would've ask first how you were doing on you end, but things became a bit...complicated the last 2 days. So dear, what's your current status?"

Neo: "Well, i DID find Cinder and briefly fought her. It was more to gauge her strength more than to kill her..... Even if I wanted to..."

A small chuckle escaped her basically adoptive father. He knew she had to at least fight her to get some of her anger out. Otherwise being so close to the one that got the one you cared for most killed would not be possible for long.

Neo: "she's not much stronger, its simply her weird abilities that make her so strong... Other than that, we are currently on our way to Atlas. Thought I'd let you know!"

Y/n: "Your timing couldn't be more perfect, we are almost there as well.you remember the course of action?"

Neo: "I'm not a dum-dum of course I do! Get the lamp, and bring it home for safety."

Y/n: "That's my girl. And when you're home, I'll make sure Cinder takes her last breath. Just try to be convincing when it comes to getting the lamp dear okay?"

Neo: "Sure thing! ....Hope i get to see you soon again...I miss you..."

Y/n: "Believe me, i miss you too. Before you bring the lamp home, we can quickly meet up if you really want to."

Neo: "Okay!! See you soon then y/n! I love you"

Y/n: "Heh, as do I my little scoop."

He couldn't see it, but he practically felt Neo pout at the Nickname y/n came up with for her.
Knowing she's close as well means the plan to secure at least the Lamp more permanently is a go. Of course he could just tell the others about his plans, but with the way things are currently and bringing two relics to the same location, Salem is bound to make a move for such an opportunity.
In the meantime, Siviks called his king.

Siviks: "My lord, we are going to land in Mantle to lose the ship. How do you and i proceed on foot?"

Y/n: "Atlas Soldiers are most likely patrolling mantle... Meaning of they spot is they are free to fire. And I don't want to fight right now if I can avoid it ... Well use Ryuks stealth tech to stay hidden while we move on foot. Do the others have a plan on where to go?"

Siviks: "Yes my Lord. Maria knows someone. He usually fixes her prosthetic Eyes every couple of years."

Y/n: "Alright, that's where we go then. Okay Redrix, be a good boy and stay hidden until I whistle for you okay?"

The reaver gave a high pitched hiss as a yes as he and the ship went down to a large enough area. After jumping off, Y/n and Siviks immediately activate the Stealth Tech Ryuk gave them, making them almost impossible to see.
Cloaked, the two locust soldiers followed the group of Huntresses in training and the adults.

After a bit of a walk, and an encounter with two drunks on the streets, the group got to the clinic maria's friend is located in.
After stepping in, he first didn't recognize her, but soon did after she mentioned her optical implants.
Apparently he's one of Atlas top scientists who's volunteering in a pharmacy to help others. Sitting in a very high tech "wheelchair" his name is Pietro polendina.
After introductions were out of the way, Pietro revealed that after the fall of Beacon, ironwood pulled back his forced as an apparent precaution. Seeing as his drones and ships were hacked, some see his as a traitor, and some as an idiot.
Pietro also finally recognized Team RWBY due to what his daughter told him.
It was at this point, that the stealth tech the two locust equipped got turned off by them.

Y/n: "Ugh, Ryuk really has to improve this tech... Maxis really has to take a look at it. Makes you dizzy."

As the two locust came into View, Pietro simply stared at the two for a bit. But instead of being scared, he was more intrigued by them.

Pietro: "And you two must be from these creatures that were at the Fall as well."

Y/n: "We are. Siviks is a Locust soldier. While I, am mostly still Human."

Using his chair, Pietro got up close with the Armored Kantus and inspected him.

Pietro: "What fascinating Armor... Is it heavy??"

Siviks: "At first yes, but its easier the longer you wear it."

Still looking at him like a kid looks at his Christmas presents, Pietro realized why they camme in invisible.

Pietro: "If someone sees one of you, they're supposed to kill you on sight..."

Y/n: "We know. Because Ironwood is scared of us...of his what he saw in the fortress under Mountain Glenn. And I-"

However, before he could finish his sentence, a loud siren roared and red lights flashed outside the clinic. The last thing that was heard before the screen turned black was the cocking of a Troika machine Gun.

-----------------------

A/n

Alright, double weapon xp is off now, which mean I'm writing again. But honestly, i should take things about slower.... I'm writing three story's at once, a chapter 2-3 days after the last one to try and be consistent because I feel like people would lose interest if no chapter comes for longer. But I have to remember myself, I'm doing this as a hobby... Last week when I wasn't thinking about writing, it was nice...i shouldn't force myself to try and write consistently like this. Others don't do it either and are still popular as fuck... So yeah, hope you liked this chapter and wait for the next one!
See ya!!