Act 14

3th p.o.v

Just after Y/n landed near the E-Hole with Tempest, who was already making his way down below, Grax, Ryuk and the Warden all emerged from it, greeting their King. All slightly bowed and started to make their way towards the Nexus.

Y/n: "Grax, Report."

Grax: "We haven't lost a significant amount of Troops, but there are still casualtys."

Y/n: "Their death was at least not in vain. Continue."

Grax: " About 70% of civilians are unharmed, the rest have minor injuries. Most Students and Huntsmen are exhausted. But then there are a few...well major injuries."

Y/n: "Who, and what."

The King's voice dropped at the mention of significant injuries. Not out of anger, but worry.

Grax: "Well, Miss Pyrrah Nikos injuries put her into a comatous state. We don't know when she'll wake up, but she's stable. And Miss Yang Xiao long lost her Right Arm."

The leader clenched his fist. Knowing Yang lost an Arm in this whole Chaos. Soon however an idea formed in his head.

Y/n: "Get Her weapon, and get the Locust engineers and scientists to work. I want that girl to get a prosthetic arm that feels like it's her real one."

Grax: "I- yes, of course my Lord."

Y/n: "Unbelievable... Whoever it was will pay with his or her own arm."

Warden: "If I may your highness, I think I know who it was."

Y/n: "Please, tell me then."

The Warden continued to explain to Y/n how it was a certain Adam Taurus who cut off Yang's arm after she tried helping Blake. After a bit of a walk, the Gates to the hollow were opened, and immediately cheers and clapping could be heard. The rescued civilians along with the locust stood near the gates and awaited the king's return. Overwhelmed by it, Y/n raised his hands, and motioned the crowd to calm down, which they eventually did. He walked into the middle of the big open area to hold a Little speech before continuing his check up patrol.

Y/n: "Citizen's of Vale! The City of Vale has been lost to the Grimm however, thanks to the Locust and Atlast quick thinking, were major Losses amongst you prevented! You all are allowed to stay in the hollows until the Grimm problem in the city has been brought under control! If relatives of you have been injured, follow the Kantus, they shall bring you to your loved ones! As for the majorly injured, they are within the Nexus iself! Now please, take your time to rest and recover from today's events!"

Once again, the crowd cheered for the King who was now making his way into the Nexus to see how the rest is doing.

At the Nexus entrance, his wife Myrrah waited for him. She welcomed him with a quick hug and a kiss.

Myrrah: "Glad your back dear."

Y/n: "Me too Myrrah. So how's the girls and the Rest?"

Myrrah: "In short. Weiss got taken back to Atlas by her Father, Blake ran away after she knew Yang was safe, Ruby only woke up a few minutes ago and is talking to her father, Yang is....well you can guess and JN_R are in a designated Room, recovering."

Y/n looked down After the quick run down of everyone's situation from his Wife.

Y/n: "Everything went as bad as it could I guess, still.... Wait, where's their headmaster Ozpin?"

Myrrah: "From what Jaune told us, he send him and Pyrrah our after he engaged in a fight with Cinder. He most likely didn't make it."

Hearing that didn't hurt Y/n near as much as hearing what happened to the students. He didn't give a lot of trust into Ozpin, and still doesn't.

Y/n: "alright, thanks for the information. I'll be looking after the blond brawler for now. I'll join you later in bed okay dear?"

She smiled at her husband and kiss him once more before cupping his cheek and smiling at him.

Myrrah: "Is nice seeing you care so much for someone other than me dear. I'll be waiting for you."

And with that, she walked away towards the Royal bedroom, while Y/n smiled and walked towards the room of a very sad looking Yang. Opening the door, she was laying down, facing away from the door on her side. Y/n made his presence known by knocking on the door of the Room.

Y/n: "Hey Yang, how you holding up?"

No answer, after a low sigh, he walked over to her bed and sat down next to it in a chair. The two of them sat/layed there for a few minutes in complete silence till Yang spoke up.

Yang: "She just ran Y/n...she left us..."

Y/n: "Yes, Myrrah reported she was seen running away. But after making sure you're save. She still cares you know.

Yang: "Then why did she leave me?!"

She turned to the king, red eyes with tears running down her cheeks. Placing a hand on her cheek, he wiped a year away with his thumb before rubbing her shoulder.

Y/n: "She blames herself for what happened to you Yang."

Yang: "But-"

Y/n: "She can't bear seeing you like this right know thinking it's her fault. Is it good what she did? No, it's not good to leave a very good friend and teammate alone after something like that, but being in her position, she is blaming herself so much for it. I'll take time for her to realize it's not her fault, and that you will recover from this, to be your old self again."

Yang: "My old self..."

She looked at her bandaged stump and another tear fell.

Yang: "How..."

Y/n: " I know your feeling completely out of it and almost like you won't be fighting anymore Yang, my mount Shibboleth also was missing one of his legs. But after taking care of him and giving him a new leg, he's the most feared Corpser there is. And I want you to be like Shibboleth.

Yang looked at Y/n confused before piecing together what he said.

Yang: "Wait, so you mean-"

Y/n: "We are currently taking a good look at your weapon, to build you a new arm that'll feel like it's your own. You will be your old self again. Your dad is here too, you can train with him once you have the arm. I know you'll be your old self again. Don't disappoint me alright?"

Yang: "I...I don't know what to say...I won't disappoint you."

She finally smiled at him. He bend down and wrapped her in as good as a hug as he could with his Armor still on before letting go and waking back to the door.

Y/n: "Yang."

She looked at Y/n with a small smile and still a few years in her eyes.

Y/n: "Get well soon alright."

With that, he left her room and walked to the Royal bedroom. He was finally able to rest after the fight. However he wasn't done. Tomorrow he had to question a certain mute prisoner.

_________________________________________
A/n

Alright everyone, o hope you enjoyed the chapter, see ya later!