Act 8

I swear to God if I find a single Boomer meme comment, itll be deleted.
———————————————
3th p.o.v.

As the Next few days passed by, The King and his queen had finished preparing an Army in the case that they had to step in and fight for the city of Vale. The Scout troops so far are still quiet, meaning everything is alright so far. Brumaks, Reavers and Corpses we're ready to attack at a moment's notice along with a group of therons, Granadiers, boomers, Maulers and grinders as ground support. Kantus, sniper and maulers we're ready to help civilians escape if needed. One corpser, The king's personal corper, and ground Mount Shibboleth...

 One corpser, The king's personal corper, and ground Mount Shibboleth

(No he doesn't belong to karn here)

...was Ordered to dig a Tunnel to the city's center as an immediate E-hole location, as well as an escape route for civilians. The locust, were prepared.

As more days passed be, relatively peacefully days for the locust. He had a few Visitors once more. The Locust elite Strategist Grax was at the gates at that time.

Weiss: "Do you think it's a good idea to come here?"

Ruby: "He said we were allowed to visit him right? So why not?"

The little red Reaper said excited while Weiss sighed.

Weiss: "But why are we here anyway?!"

Yang: "Oh relax Weiss cream, we just wanted to see this place without Ozpin or anyone tryin to start a fight. Besides, the festival doesn't start until the end of the weekend so calm down."

Blake: "And besides, iylts quite fascinating to see this new Race."

As they finally closed in on the gate, the bright lights on top of the towers were immediately pointed at them, as a Boomer walked out of the gates towards them.

Grax, Beastmaster, and Strategist of the Crimson Brigade.

Grax: "Stop, are you allowed to enter?"

The 4 girls all shuttered for a moment at his beastly sounding, yet clear Voice.

Ruby: "W-Well, we wanted to Visit Y/-....I mean the King and The Queen."