Act 11

3th p.o.v.

After the events at the Tournament, The king and his Queen decided to head back to the Nexus to wait till the next day, when the next matches for the 1v1s would be held. Once the Drones opened the Gates, one of his Scout teams reported a lot of Bullheads were outside the city boarders gathering up Grimm. He  immediately ordered The Locust tasked with protection for the expected attack to gather after hearing the Scout report.

And that they did, along with Grax, all locusts, as well as Brumaks, his personal Corpser mount, Berserkers and a few Armored Kantus for Civil extraction.

Y/n: "It would appear an Attack is definitely going to happen soon my Friends, report that everything is set up as we planned it!"

Grax was the one stepping up in front of the Horde.

Grax: "Everything has been done as you ordered it your highness. Shibboleth dug an E-hole entrance in the center of Vale's City for immediat access. Armored Kantus are on duty to gather and escort civilians into the hollow while Drones, Snipers and Grenadiers are going to make and keep the E-Hole a save zone.

Y/n: "Good, very good. Brumaks and Corpsers are waiting at the E-Hole as heavy support I presume?"

Grax: "Indeed. Berserkers will be send with the search troops to take care of any Grimm that may arrive from the panic while a few Reaver squads will give Air support as well as recon. Gas Barges will deliver troops to The Academy to escort the Students and Teachers."

Y/n: "Wonderful. You've outdone yourself with the plan Grax."

Grax: "Thanks to you and all the locust you've given me to work with. Oh one last thing my Lord."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Grax: "The Warden wishes to fight as well."

Y/n: "Hmm...send him to the School.with the others, he'll be able to take care of himself."

Grax: "Understood."

Y/n: "I feel like tomorrow will be... interesting.

And his feeling should not disappoint him. As on the next day, during the evening it was time for Penny vs Pyrrah. Y/n. Noticed however, that emerald, despite supposedly being in Vacuo, was sitting in the front row.

Y/n: "So it all was an act..good thing j brought my guns and Tempest today."

The king thought as he looked over to his guards. He insisted Myrrah to stay at the Nexus today, since if she gets hurt, people will be slaughtered. He nodded and Gabe the horde the telepathic order to be at the ready.

As the fight started, y/n saw that Emerald was once again focusing very hard on Pyrrah. As he looked to Pyrrah, she looked at her weapons confused.

Y/n: "So based on how this all looks, and as to what happened with Yang. This girl can create illusion for someone she focused on. But only one person...meaning multiple would hurt her, which explains why she had a migraine after trying it on me then, since the Horde is a collected hive mind... interesting."

As the Royal Locust pieced the things regarding Emerald together, The fight below was in full swing now. Penny as per usual activated, and gathered her swords. But something was off. Pyrrah stumbled back a few feet and looked in shock towards Penny. As she send her swords Pyrrah's way, she countered full forces with her semblance. Which, however resulted in the thin wires that were attached to the swords xz to wrap around Penny's arms, throat and torso, until she was completely cut appart by them, revealing her mechanical interia.

Everyone in the stadium and probably at home stared in shock and horror as to what had just unfolded. The King had to react.

Y/n: "Grax, send the Gas Barges forward now, and tell the drivers to go full speed! Send in shibboleth to open up the E-Hole as well. Leave the E-Hole yourself and tell the civilians to follow you If they want to survive. Things are about to get ugly."

Grax: "As you wish my Lord!'

Cutting past Cinders Speech, A siren started to go off. While the Locust leader was stepping into the booth of Oobleck and Port.

Oobleck: "What are you-"

Y/n: "Hand over the Mic, Now!"

Without hesitation, Oobleck gave the king the Mic.

Y/n: "This is The King of the locust y/n speaking Ships ofmy people are on their way towards the Colosseum and the Academy, As we speak, One of my Corpsers dug a hole in Vale's Center as an evacuation point! Follow the Locust you see, They'll bring you to safely to the E-Hole, which leads to a safe location, The Hollow, our home. The Locust and I will help deal with the Grimm while students and civilians evacuate!"

As he was heading out, one of the Atlas ships outside started to open fire against the other ships. At the same time, The White fang dropped multiple Grimm off into the School. Where Yang started to encounter them as she tried to run outside, looking for her missing teammates. After she ended the call with Blake suddenly a wall behind her collapsed. As she turned around, a Major Ursa was thrown out of the created Hole.

???: "Finally, I can let loose again! Hahaha!!"

From the rubble of the wall a tall figure stepped out. Crystalized Armor was covering it's body while the figure carried what looked like two giant maces.

 Crystalized Armor was covering it's body while the figure carried what looked like two giant maces

(I know it's a Swarm enemy, but it's my story so deal with it! Andfuck me this guy looks badass!)

Yang: "Who are you? And are you friendly?"

???: "I'm simply known as the Warden. As for your second Question, I am loyal to only the King and queen.

Yang: "Y/n and Myrrah..."

Warden: Indeed, Now then, let's get the students and civilians to the E-Hole for evacuation."

Yang: "Not before I haven't found the rest of my team!"

The blond dragon injected loudly. The Warden only chuckled.

Warden: "Your free to do as you wish, I'll continue smashing these freaks of nature to dust!"

That said, the Warden marched onward, swatting away and killing any Grimm that jumped him. While Yang continued on trying to find the others.

Back in the Colosseum y/n watched as a giant nevermore was stopped from attacking Pyrrah by Ruby using one of Penny's swords.

As it took flight again and circled the group, multiple lockers imbedded themselves in the beasts back, forcing it to crash. The Students who summoned the lockers then grabbed their weapons from them, as the Nevermore was about to take of again.

Y/n: "Not today... Children, get away from it."

As the group of students ran away as fast as they could, Two giant legs drilled themselves through the bird like beast, making it turn to dust. The legs belonged to Tempest, the Royal Mount.

The King jumped on it's back with one swift move as he looked towards the sky.

Y/n: "Let's see if you can survive the Horde..."

————————————————

A/n

And that's that, hope you liked the chapter and let me know your feedback! See ya in the next one!