Act 2

Hope y'all like this story, and tell me if I should continue with it.

"Normal talk"
"Telepathy to the queen/Locust"
"speakers for speeches"
"Thoughts"
"locust language"
———————————————

3th p.o.v. 2 weeks after entering the portal.

After two weeks of entering this underground based city, Y/N, Myrrah and the Locust continued expanding the area to fit there needs like it was in the Hollow on Sera. Corpsers dug out tunnles since the Riftworm was protecting the portal after letting the cave collapse above to. They built themselves a fortress in the center of town and used the basic structure of the city to expand on it and use the already present buildings.

Walls were build around the near outside of the city as a safety precaution even though y/n and his scouts haven't noticed any type of trouble in the near area.

Apart from one scout who went above ground to explore the surroundings who found black animal looking beasts roaming the area, who didn't go into the general direction of the few ways out of the tunnles. And a nearby city probably build by this planets Humans. Y/n and Myrrah gave orders to not attack Humans on sight since, unlike the COG and humans on Sera. There was no war with the locust, so there's no reason starting one.

However there arrival wasn't going unnoticed. One of the back creatures appeared to have a few tendris and an orb for a head. It observed the area the locusts now inhabited. Along with the nearby city, or rather a certain man with glasses and a coffee mug, who noticed something was up with the once abandoned mountain Glenn.

3th p.o.v. Beacon Academy

In the grand tower of the Academy for huntsman and huntresses in training was the current headmaster along with two of his student teams RWBY and JNPR as well as Glynda Goodwitch and the general and headmaster of Atlas James Ironwood.

Blake: "Uhm Professor Ozpin, why are all of us here?"

Ozpin: "Because miss Belladonna, All of us will head to mountain Glenn today."

The whole room had a questionable look on there faces, After the Breach a few weeks back, the entrance to the city was sealed off again and Roman Torchwick wasn't hiding there anymore because he was captured.

Jaime: "May we ask why exactly we are going there?"

Ozpin: "About two weeks ago, the Grimm in that area started fleeing the area of mountain Glenn for an unknown reason, along with extremely unusual earthquakes near the walls of the area around the subterranian city there."

Ruby: "So...your thinking something big is down there that is scaring even the Grimm away?"

Ozpin: "precisely, And General Ironwood will accompany us, seeing as if there is something massive down there, the general know of it's existence immediately and can assist us in taking it out."

Ironwood: "I guess it makes sense. Well let's not lose any time, every minute is precious now."

And so the 11 individuals boarded a bullhead and made there way back to the entrance Ruby stumbled upon.
During there flight some of the students started asking questions

Weiss: "sir if we indeed find something down there, do we attack it or do we retreat to spread the news?"

Ren: "We should head back, it's only us against a potentially large creature."

Glynda: "Ren has. Point, although we will not spread it around to anyone who doesn't need to know."

Yang: "Why?"