Act 45

3th p.o.v.

After the Warden took care of the Faunus for good, he regrouped at the Cliff with the rest of the kid's and Locust. Yang and Blake were also already here by now. The locust Leader noticed the Arrival of the Warden first.

Y/n: "Ahh Brutus, I hope the problem is...taken care of?"

Brutus: "Yes your Majesty. Target eliminated."

Y/n: "Very good, we were just cleaning up over here however..."

Looking out into the waters, Cordovins giant mech was stuck with one Arm in the water thanks to Ruby igniting the rock and ice dust cartridges in the arms barrel, making it useless.

Y/n: "Seems like we're not done here yet."

As the king pointed into the deeper waters, a gigantic Grimm slowly made its way towards the Shore of Argus. And while The guards there called for Cordovin in her mech to return and help, the group new that wasn't an option at this point.

Y/n: "Alright, everyone listen up."

Before begining with his plan, y/n whistled and from the E-Hole entrance, Redrix answered the call of his owner and best friend by being there for him to immediately sit up on him.

Y/n: "I want all of you in the Ship, Ruby, now is the best time for you to try your control over your eyes. Everyone else, distract the beast with everything you have while getting Ruby as close as possible to it. Weiss, potential use that frying Grimm you summoned earlier for that purpose. Siviks, you get on board, your armor can withstand whatever these creatures throw at you. Act as their shield in the open. Brutus, make your way to the shore by foot and help the guards on the ground. And Varix, Ryuk. Pick of any flying Grimm that are closing in on ground soldiers!"

All: "Alright/ yes Lord!"

And with his plan set in motion, there was only one thing left to do.... Set the Ace in motion.

Y/n: "Hear me, oh great Leviathan... There is a contender in the waters, trying to claim your ownership as the rightful Leviathan of the Sea. Show it your might."

As the group got closer to the Grimm via the ship, a loud roar was heard from the Waters which wasn't from the Grimm.

Jaune: "Is there a second one?!"

Siviks: "No... I know that sound. He released them.."

After another roar, the group looked out the open door and saw something closing in on the Grimm at great speed from the Waters.
With a third and final roar, the Grimm was bround down to one knee, as locust Leviathan revealed itself, wrapping it's tentacles around the Grimms leg and chewing away at it.

Nora: "What is THAT thing??"

Siviks: "A Leviathan from Sera. Out home world."

As the Leviathan was distracting the Grimm, y/n flew up next to the ship with Redrix.

Y/n: "Weiss, Ruby, now's your time. Use your Eyes while it's occupied with the Leviathan!"

Y/n quickly drifted of to the side, giving Weiss enough room to summon the Queen lancer which Ruby jumped onto and flew right in front of the Grimm.

There she started to concentrate, just like she trained with Maria in the house for the last few days. However her concentration was broken after she opened her eyes, and saw the Grimm stopped paying attention to the Leviathan chewing away at its foot, and was now completely focused on the silver eyed Warrior with the relic of knowledge strapped to her waist.
As the creature came close to Ruby with an ipenz gaping mouth, all she could thing off to save herself was a Name...

Ruby: "Jinn!!!"

The World around her stopped, as the woman from within the lamp revealed herself. She was angry however after Ruby said she didn't have a question, but simply needed more time to use her eyes. Surprisingly, Jinn let it slide for the time being.
As time slowly became normal again, Ruby had images flashing before her inner Eye of her time at Beacon, and other happy memories. Until she finally opened her Eyes, and turned the Grimm to stone.

She as well as everyone in the Air and on the ground cheered, and the Leviathan let go of the now rock hard foot. But the cheer didn't last long, as the head of the stone grim started to crack, until eventually it got free from the stone prison much to everyone's shock.

But to everyone's surprise as well, Cordovins came running from the cliff with the cannon arm ripped off as the hand turned into a Drill.
Before she got to the Grimm however, a familiar buzzing could be heard coming from the E-Hole.

At great speed Tempest came flying in, rust in front of the Grimm as a hand grabbed Ruby off the lancer and onto the Tempests Back.

Myrrah: "Wouldn't want to fry you along with that thing now would we?"

Ruby: "Myrrah?! What are you doing here!?"

Myrrah: "Oh I simply wanted to visit my dear Y/n to see how he's doing, but it seems like I arrived at the perfect time. TEMPEST, give it hell!"

Tempests mouth opened and it's inside started to glow an extremely bright Yellow as a beam of superheated light was shot directly at the Grimm. As the water behind it boiled due to the heat, the Grimm screamed in Agony as it's face was burned and melted away completely in just seconds. After the head was gone, and the creatures Body turned to dust, the citizens of Argus broke out into cheers once more.

As Myrrah was was hovering in the Air with Tempest and Ruby, Crodovin walked up to them in her mech. The glass opened, and Ruby looked Cordovin dead in the Eyes.

Ruby: "I'm...sorry..."

With a sigh, Cordovin answered.

Cordovin: "The Atlas military can handle the stragglers."

Ruby: "Wh-what are you saying?"

Cordovin: "I'm saying that I don't think anyone would notice of one more ship went missing in me....lengthy report..."

With a small smile, the cockpit closed and Cordovin ran out into the deeper waters to catch the rest of the flying Grimm.

Myrrah: "Im guessing a lot happened?"

Ruby: "You could say that..."

Y/n: "Wifey?!"

From the side, Redrix and Y/n flew up to Tempest.

Myrrah: "Surprise! I thought I'd pay you a visit. But I think you have a lot of explaining to do, as well as a lot of affection to give!"

Y/n: "Oh boy....yes dear."

——————————————————————

A/n

Alright, not the most action packed chapter, but a chapter nonetheless. Hope you still enjoyed it! Cold War and beyond light really are pulling all my attention at the moment, i forgot for a few days I'm writing books 😅
Anyways I'll see you all later!!