Act 33

Seems like option B won 11 to 3. Now then...
———————————————————————

Third p.o.v.

By now, the whole group was outside, while one of the Brumak dragged a cart with the remaining white fang Corpses back into the E-Hole. Y/n, and his Brigade's higher ups stood in front of the group.

Y/n: "I will not accompany you to Argus on the Train."

Everyone looked baffled. He accompanied them this far, why not now.

Yang: "What?"

Ruby: "But...Why?"

Y/n: "Do not worry. We will meet up in Argus. Ryuk. Take the coordinates, and fly to mount Glenn's hollow on your Reaver to give them grax. He should order a Corpser to prepare an E-Hole in that location."

Ryuk: "Of course your Highness."

The Reaver Ace took the paper from his King, jumped into his Reavers back, and quickly vanished into the E-Hole of Mistral.

Y/n: "There are a few things I must attend to in the the hollows. As soon as things are taken care of, I'll make my way trough the E-Hole towards Argus. Siviks. You'll accompany them during my absence."

Siviks: "As you wish my Lord."

Qrow: "It should only take a few days to get to Argus by Train. We should pack our things and get some sleep."

Most of the group nodded and made their way to the house they were staying at. Of course not before saying goodbye to y/n. However one goodbye was surprising, even for the group themselves. Yang turned around while she was leaving, and ran back to the E-Hole where Y/n was heading into.

Yang: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Forgot something ya-"

Before finishing his sentence, Yang had wrapped the king in a tight hug. Speechless, y/n just looked at the Blond Fighter.

Y/n: "Yang?"

Yang: "Thanks for everything so far...I really mean it. Can't wait to see you again."

The horde leader just smiled and chuckled a bit before finally Returning the hug and patting Yangs back.

Y/n: "I'm not gone forever. But your welcome. Yang."

As she lets go of him, and just before running back to the group, she gave the King a quick peck on the cheek, Confusing Him even more.

Yang: "See ya later!"

With that, she was back with her group and they continued to get back to the house.

Weiss: "What was that?!"

Yang: "What?"

Weiss: "Don't 'What' me Yang! why did you kiss him!"

Yang: "Come on, it was just on the Cheek. As for why....I just.. felt like doing it okay?"

Weiss continued to stare Yang down, while Siviks chuckled to himself.
On the other end, Y/n sat up on Shibboleth and made his way through the E-Hole back towards the hollows with Varix and Malok following Closely.

Varix: "Blonde likes King, Yeeees?"

Y/n: "I....maybe, probably, I don't know... It has most likely to do with the fact that I've been sticking with her for quite a while while getting here."

Malok: "But what about Queen Myrrah Boss?!"

Y/n: "She's your queen, and My Wife, nothing is changing. Now drop it, or I'll reconsider giving you a Blood Mount."