Act 61

_______________________________________________

Back in the Outpost during nightfall, Pietro, Maxis, Kridis and Y/n stood gathered.

Y/n: "Alright, with everyone here, Pietro, how are things on team team Amity?"

Pietro: "My last update from penny told me that they are currently making their way trough the Atlas facility towards ironwoods terminal."

Y/n: "Good, they are making progress, unfortunately, Oscar has been taken to the whale by an unknown, intelligent Grimm."

Kridis: "Intelligent?"

Y/n: "Yes, it used Oscar as a shield to prevent getting shot or stabbed, and was even capable of transforming to grow wings and basic speech."

Maxis: "A... peculiar developmeny indeed...where is the rest of the group?"

Y/n: "Sadly i couldn't fit them all onto Redrix, they are most likely currently taking shelter from the cold and waiting for dawn. Varix is with them as well. I have a feeling soon chaos will ensue."

When he was about to continue, Pietro got the signal he can take over penny to start working on the terminal, which he quickly did.

Y/n: "Now then...this whale will eventually close in on atlas, most likely something will take down atlas shields which is the only thing stopping Salem right now, and when it inevitably does, i want some gas barges ready for deployment on top. Bring in some Tickers as well to get into the whale and explode inside."

Kridis: "It will be done my king."

Y/n: "Since atlas is sadly floating, getting brumaks or Corpsers up is near impossible, so reaver squads and groups able to use the barges are our only option."

Maxis: "But sir, what about the Atlas troops? They will most likely shoot our troops given the generals orders."

Y/n: "oh i doubt it. When the Grimm are in atlas, they will take all the help they can get."

Once Pietro told them that the terminal granted access to Amity, he started getting ready to soon make his way to the colossus itself to prepare the launch.
Meanwhile, in a small little hut on the outskirts of atlas and mantle, Ren was currently outside after exploding onto his teammates that they weren't ready for any of this.

Yang layers down in a bed and still layed awake while jaune was already fast asleep. Surprisingly, Neo came up and layed down in front of Yang, smiling at the brawler.

Yang: "What is it Neo?"

Neo: "Since it's cold i thought I'd keep you company you know."

Yang: "I guess..."

She simply turned around, facing away from the ice cream themed girl, but that didn't stop neo from getting closer to hug her.

Yang: "What are you do-"

Before she continued, neo raced over as good as she could to show her the screen of her scroll.

Neo: "I know things are tough right now, and i know Ren is not well because of it either, but we must keep a cool head, even under these circumstances okay? Things will get better. I know Dad has a plan."

Yang chuckled a bit before deciding to let neo just hug her back.

Yang: "You know it's weird you when you call y/n dad. Then again, he took you in after you lost roman..."

Neo's grip tighten slightly, it still pains her to think about it, but not as much as in the beginning.

Neo: "i know i could leave after I get my revenge on cinder, but... Y/n, Myrrha, everyone of them has accepted me so easily into their family, i don't want to give that up ever again."