Act 58

As neo made her way trough the students quarter disguised as an Atlas Soldier, Y/n told her to try and find at least Oscar quickly since her not having to hurt anyone was going to rely on them hearing the broadcast. From Ironwoods office.
Luckily, sooner rather than later she found a room with two atlas drones standing in front of it. Her Dad didn't say anything about hurting robots, so she quickly turned them into scrap metal.

Inside the Room, Oscar was getting tense at the commotion outside, when eventually the door opened, revealing neo still disgusting, slowly transforming back to her regular self, giving Oscar a small Wave.
Oscar, seeing the robots on the ground, drew Ozpin staff ready to fight. Neo on the other hand though put her hands up and shook her head.

Oscar: "But...your not a friend....are you?"

Neo being Neo, shrugged her shoulders and walked into the room. Oscar still on defense, never put his cane away while neo put her scroll on the table, just in time for the broadcast to get good.

Y/n: "And now your plan is to get Atlas into the atmosphere, out of Salems grasp, but leaving mantle to die, is that right? Just after we agreed on peace between atlas and Locust?"

Ironwood: "Yes...i would...we can't let Salem get the relics. This is out best chance to get them and the maiden out of her grasp."

Oscar was a bit confused for a second when he looked back at neo.

Oscar: "Is this...live?"

Neo simply nodded. They both started hearing quick footsteps outside of the Room only to see Jaune, Ren and Nora standing there.
Recognizing Neo, they prepared to fight, but Oscar stopped them by waving his arms around.

Oscar: "Wait guys, hold up!"

Nora: "That's Neopolitan Oscar! She's an enemy!"

Oscar: "Wait, i think she's Working with Y/n at the moment...here, listen..."

Y/n: "Hahaha! See i knew it was going to go down exactly like this. Luckily i prepared."

Ironwood: "What...do you mean?"

Ren: "What's this about?"

Oscar: "Ironwood...wanting to declare martial law and abandoning mantle."

Jaune: "What?!"

The broadcast continued...

Y/n: "I know you were trying to get the lamp too, so i set my dear little adoptive daughter to get it, and bring it to the safety of the Locust fortress, the Nexus. Sure she'll have to take it off Oscars hands,but i told her not to hurt them."

There was a short pause and all that was heard were footsteps. Ironwoods fain voice was heard, but inaudible.

Y/n: "So... predictable... Neo, did you get all that?"

Neo simply smiled and held her head high.

Neo: "Sure did!"

With that, the transmission cut out and the team plus neo were left on their own. Not short after the broadcast was down, everyone got a message on their scrolls saying team RWBY as well as JNOR and Qrow Branwen are to be arrested.

Jaune: "He's...really going to do it..."

Oscar: "what are we going to do?"

Neo raised her hand like a girl in school to get everyone's attention as she was tipping away at her scroll.

Neo: "Dad wanted me to secure the Relic...but he didn't say anything about not helping you guys out if here. We'll go to the outpost he created down in mantle."