uno

(im sorry this is kinda cringy and it makes me cry bc its so bad holy fucking balls) anyways enjoy or whatever.

I yawned as I was sitting in my cold seat, twirling my pencil around my soft pale fingers I looked up at the young lady that was pointing at the board.
I wasn't paying attention at all.

I put my head on my desk putting the hood of my pink sweater on, wishing I was home but not all wishes come true this is only the beginning- my thoughts were cut off by the teacher.

"George?" She said pulling her glasses down to get a better look at my face. I pulled my head up running my fingers through my thick hair.

"uh yeah" I began already knowing what she want.

"no hoods in school" she lectured , continuing was she was doing. I obeyed and pulled my hood down exposing my neck slightly.

Its been about half an hour and class was finally over  I walked into the crowded hallway holding a thick book to my chest.

Bam

My shoulder was pushed by my much taller friend , I looked up at him.

"Hey Nick" I said continuing to walk forward.

"Hey man" he muttered his words were really faded due to the craziness in the hallway. He quickly disappeared

I finally made it to our lockers that were next to a huge classroom. I unlocked the code, twisting left and right a few times. I swung the door open and set down the heavy book that I held.

I grabbed a new book that had a thick cover with the words "Math" My already tinted cheeks heated up more from all the tall people that stood around me.

I was walking to my next class like everyday of my life. I felt a giant strong hand tap my shoulder a couple of times.

"George!" The tall blonde said , wearing a green sweater with a white undershirt beneath it. I kept analyzing his looks carefully.

His eyes were a hazel color , his freckles were showing very clear his skin looked so soft. I finally spoke, my eyes opened more than they were slightly.

"Hey Mr Taken" My accent started gaining strength becoming stronger I said fixing my posture as he towered over my small fragile body.

"May I speak to you in my office for a minute?" He said politely fidgeting with his key.

Of course I couldn't say no "Yeah of course" I looked at the giant wall clock as I followed behind his tall torso.

We made our way to his office, it smelled like lavender and rose petals the tan walls brought out the nice photos that hung them, his desk was tidy.

It held a giant mac-book and a tiny cup of pens and pencils, the sun reflecting from it , making a shine effect.

"Take a seat please" he pointed at the leather chair that was in front of his wooden desk.

I walked over and sat in the much bigger chair, it didn't fit around my small waist.

gosh I look awkward

I said in my head, I admired his looks once more taking in the cologne that lingered on his sweater. He started aggressively typing on his computer before speaking a word.

"So george I've noticed you've been failing my class" He said in a strong tone, making direct eye contact. I stared at him back swinging one leg over the other.

"oh uh i've been busy with family stuff" I stuttered out, losing contact and looked at the nice photo of a black and white spotted cat.

"Well I can't help but notice but would you like help maybe?"he asked looking into my small eyes, my lashes fluttered a few times i felt my cheeks light up with more pinkness thinking about it.

" Uh yeah ill ask my mom about it" I stuttered out , I was extremely flustered for some reason.

he was so adorable I shook my head slightly making a disgusted face towards myself no george he's your Spanish teacher I snapped back into reality to see my teacher still in front of me.

"Alright ask you mum if she says come to my office right after school come to my office"
He said looking at a light green piece of paper, the pen hitting it on every line.

"Here's your hall pass" he handed it to me, I took it out of his strong pale hand. I got up grabbing the book that lied in my lap. I walked to the door taking one good look before walking out into the empty halls.

gosh he's hot

••••

So? This book is basically more slower and its a short one I got bored and the thought in my head at like 2am.

How do we feel about dream as a spanish teacher?