veintitrés años

Q of the day - Favorite Dream quote?

TW - Fighting,
Attempt seggs, unfortunately

"george..what are you doing here? its early-" Keith said rubbing his eyes, looking down at me, the sun hit his tanned face.

"you ok..?" he said adjusting his shirt, since he just woke up it was matted, he looked into my strawberries eyes, my cheeks and nose were tinted and my heart was still pounding in my small chest.

Why was I so dramatic, what am I doing..?

"I don't know.." I whispered looking down at my wet shirt, my shoes looked worn out and my pants were wrinkled.

The previous running made my head spin, I felt my legs tremble I noticed the bright light in the hallway beaming down on my sensitive brown ones.

I felt stars fly around my head, everything went blurry the walls were closing in on my eyes before I knew it.
I passed out.

~~

"george..george..wake up!" The noises made my eyes open wide, I looked up and saw keith hovering above me, he was holding a bottle of water.

I looked at my surroundings and saw I was on a unfamiliar bed, the covers were red and pillows were light blue there was a giant ceiling fan above me.

"where am I..?" I asked looking at the brunette, he looked up from his small device.

"my room..I couldn't just leave you on the hallway floor" he said slumping over in the small chair next to his bed.

"what happened?" I asked sitting my back up against the headboard

"you passed out so I just left you on my bed for like three hours" He said looking back at his phone.

"did you touch m-" I was ready to ask the question but was interrupted by his deep voice.

"no, I know what I did was like wrong or whatever but you passed out, that's just weir~d" he had a small voice crack, before looking at his lit phone screen.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I said grabbing the cold water bottle, twisting the cap off I took a deep breath before taking a drink. I tried to remember why I passed out. oh, it clicked.

Too much movement, and bright lights can cause me to pass out since im colorblind. I forgot, oops.

"so why did you even come over?" He said setting his phone down leaning back in his seat crossing his arms.

I wanted to be honest, but I also didn't.
"I was just desperate" I admittedly said putting the cap onto the water bottle and setting it back to its previous spot.

"what..you were going to have sex with me?" He smirked crossing one leg over the other, resting them.

"yea not anymore pervert" I said rubbing my eyes, they were still red and my cheeks were stained with old tears.

"damn" the brunette said under his breath, watching me as everything sunk in.

"wot" I said in a strong accent staring at the wall, my legs felt weak from falling. onto my knees (oh :lipbite:)

"I got to admit gogy you have a big ass" The words made me blush , not because of him but because its a nice compliment especially with someone that has a small body.

"thanks..I guess" I said grabbing the blanket on top of me and swinging it over onto the other side of his bed.

"you know the last time I saw you, you were hot as fuck"

"well I wasn't trying to be, wanker" I said setting my feet onto the comfy white carpet.

"Feisty" he said as I pushed myself up, I rolled my eyes I knew this was not going to go well, i needed to leave.

"I should go home-" I walked over to the door, but was pulled back by a hand on my arm.

"just tell me what happened" He said hovering over me, I really debated if I wanted to or not.

"he was just using me..that's it why are you so interested?" I said reaching my hand over to the cold doorknob.

"the last time you talked to me you said he was going to..well beat me up" His lips turned into a smirk, his eyebrows raised and he got closer to me.

"stop being weird" I said dodging the words he just said, I pushed him back with body force, he wrapped his hands around my small waist.

"get off of me creep" I said pushing his hands down, he looked at me confused but knew what I meant.

I opened the door and walked out I immediately grabbed my phone and opened clays contact, I clicked the call button, I knew that's were I needed to go.

"Hello george?!" The voice on the other end sounded excited.

"c-can you p-pick me u-up im in d-dorm 192" I said nervously, hearing the door behind me open, luckily it was Keith's roommate.

"yeah" he said the sound of clothes being out on filled my ears, I nodded my head and shut my phone setting it in my pocket.

-skip if uncomfortable-

I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back, I didn't know who it was so in automatic reaction I kicked my legs and let out yelps.

Then I noticed it was kieth, he laid me onto his bed gently, his unfamiliar roommate came into his room and sat down next to my spread out body.

"make this as easy as possible alright?" He said looking into my terrified eyes, I tried moving but my arms were pinned down by his roommates hands.

He was quickly pulling his pants down, all I could do was kick, I felt tears forming into my eyes, I couldn't look down at the male taking his boxers off. I looked up at the male holding my arms down and mouthed help.

He looked like he wanted to cry seeing the state I was in, he looked away as I felt my pants being ripped down. I let out yelps and kept kicking my legs in a rapid motion.

I felt tears rush down my cheek, I bit down onto my tongue as I felt something oversized touch my entrance.

I kept looking the other way already knowing what was about to happen, I then heard a loud thud and something drop to the floor.

-your safe-

I looked down and saw clay, he punched kieth making him pass out, he had the look of anger on his face he swung his hand in pain and pulled my shirt down covering my private area.

He looked at my terrified, teary eyes Keith's roommate jumped up and put his arms in surrender.

"dude, I mean no trouble keith is crazy" he said holding his hands up looking at the angry male.

I looked at my red wrist, and held them to my chest, I was still trying to comprehend what was happening all I know was that it was scary.

"go" the dirty blonde said very calmly keeping his fists clenched, the red haired boy nodded his head and ran out of the room.

I looked at clay and held my legs to my chest, the dirty blonde ran up to me and held me, I cried into his arms he ran his hand through my hair.

"its ok im here" he whispered, I wiped my nose that looked like rudolphs, the moment was replaying in my head in slow motion.

"im s-sorry" I said looking up and him as he cradled me in into his strong arms.

"don't be..its not your fault" he said shhhing me trying to calm me down, my breathing was relaxed and my head stopped i only focused on clay. It was just me and him.

THE SONG MADE ME CRY, WHILE READING GEORGES PART LIKE ACTUAL TEARS.

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛