siete

"WAKE UP BITCH" the familiar voice yelled as he turned my light that was connected to my fan. I groaned as I shoved my face into my pillow avoiding the light.

"you have tutoring and we have a party tonight man" he said jumping onto my bed. I looked up at him with confusing eyes.

"where the fuck is your beanie?" I said squinting my eyes as they adjusted to the linen light. "I didn't feel like wearing one" he said, looking at my face.

"besides the point get your colorblind ass up" he made a hand gesture as he walked out of my room leaving my door wide open. I got up swinging my blanket off of my warm body.

I rubbed my eyes and walked out in my boxers into the bathroom grabbing my blue toothbrush and putting minty paste onto it.

I was brushing my teeth normally until a brunette in a long t-shirt stumbled out into the bathroom. "oh hi george" he said running his fingers through his hair.

I spit out the paste and rinsed my mouth real quick "did you stay the night?" I questioned looking down at him surprisingly the bottom was shorter than me.

"Kinda" he nodded his head as I slid out of the bathroom walking into the kitchen. "Dude did you have sex last night?" I asked as he gave me some bacon, licking his fingers.

"yea what about it?" He said setting the empty pan into the sink, and walking around the island to his barstool.

"Did you wash your hands before you touched my bacon" I said pointing at it with my fork, giving him a small smirk.

He laughed and nodded his head as his mouth was filled with food. I giggled with him and took a huge portion out of my maple bacon. My mouth melting into the flavor.

I looked over at the clock onto the wall and noticed I had to be at my teachers house in twenty minutes. I wiped my mouth with a paper towel and walked into my room.

I changed into some skinny jeans and a black shirt with a small symbol on it. It was pretty basic. I grabbed my bookbag that held homework I actually did for once. I picked up my phone and slid it in my pocket.

I threw my bookbag over my shoulder and walked out of my messy room. I pulled out my phone.

George: Hey what's your address?

I typed the words while I sat next to my doorway.

Mr taken: 5705 N 13th Ave

I read the words over and over in my head before I opened Google maps and punched in the address.

I left my phone opened on the app and shut it off till I got to my car. "Alex im going!" I yelled unlocking the door. I walked out of the dorm and into the hallway.

~~

I reached outside and unlocked my car, I got inside and put my bag and phone in the passenger seat before putting the keys in ignition. I put the car in reverse while I backed out before putting it in drive.

I drove on the busy road and pulled my phone back out turning it on and putting the address into the gps. I followed the directions to the house.

~~

I pulled my car into the driveway, I grabbed my bag and set it in my lap while I took a deep breath , I looked at the nice house in front of me. I looked at myself in my rear view mirror before unbuckling my seat belt and stepping out.

I walked up to the wooden door and placed four soft knocks holding my bag in my hand and nervously tapping my converse against the floor. I looked around at the front garden admiring it until thw blonde opened the door.