cuatro

George is 17 and Dream is 24
The legal age of consent is 16 in the UK

(why tf did i say that 🙁❗)
edited - 8/17/21

I was walking to the gym where thousands of kids stood in long lines waiting to get there keys. We were finally getting dorms and roommates. I was kinda excited but also scared I didn't know anybody except for my small friend group.

It was unlikely I would be there roommates. I stood there awkwardly looking around for a short line, then I spotted a women aggressively chewing her gum and looking at her phone with her elbow on the desk.

I walked over to her giving her a greeting smile, she fluttered her eyes at me. gross.

"Im here for my dorm key im George Henry Davidson" I said nicely tapping my converse on the ground.

She rolled her eyes still chewing her gum with her mouth wide open, she started typing loudly making the desk shake slightly.

"damn who hurt you" I said to myself looking at her waiting.

"alright Mr george here's your key" She handed my a golden colored that had unknown numbers on it. I gave her a thanking nod and walked out of the crowded gym.

I jogged to the entrance of my school and showed my school card that hung around my neck, scanning it across the green square for saftyfied purposes. I walked outside taking in the fall air.

I walked across the concrete next to the giant shiny windows that were covered with white blinds, I looked at the swaying trees as I got closer and closer to the department. Finally I reached the front.

I opened the door and stared at the long hallway that had many doors and different numbers, I could hear lots of chattering from the front where a curved flat screen stood.

I spotted stairs that were next to the elevator, I glanced at my key again before taking the long ass stairs.

····

"damn wrong decision" I said to my self finally reaching the fifth floor I opened the big grey door. It smelled like men. I walked down the the long hallway looking at the brown doors that were on the dark blue wall.

I kept glancing at the doors until I reached mine, I could smell through the door it smelled nice, clean you could say. I put the key in the hole and turned the doorknob carefully.

I opened the door softly and was met with a small living room that had a love seat and a tv that hung on the wall, finishing the room with a nice plant in the corner.

"hello?" I said softly looking around gripping onto my heavy backpack that held "some" stuff.

I assumed I was alone until a tall male stepped out of the bathroom. He had sweatpants on and a black hoodie his beanie was nicely fitted around his fluffy hair and surprisingly he wasn't too much taller than me.

"wasup" he said holding his phone he had a big grin on his face.

"Don't got in there I just took a huge shit" he said confidently before clearing his throat and walking up to me holding his hand out.

"im Alexis but you can call me Alex" I took his hand shaking it up and down. I liked his personality already.

"did you really take a shit in there..?" I asked needing to go to the bathroom, setting my stuff onto the floor.

"oh yeah wanna see a picture?" He said with a huge smile a small laugh right after.

"ew no" I giggled out.

Big q 😍

Opinions?

Love you all 💛💛

Taking a picture of his own shit sounds like something quackity would do.. Just me?