trece

After a long day of school, I was exhausted I was walking to the dirty blondes house while my car was in the shop. I dragged myself to his nicely decorated porch. I rubbed my eyes as I planted three knocks onto the door under the peep hole.

There was no answer.

I knocked again doing the exact same thing. I tapped my tennis shoes along the concrete looking at my shiny shoes.

Finally the door opened. A young women stood in the doorway, she grinned at me as I stood there confused, I looked awkward.

"uhm who are you?" She asked nicely, but she looked stressed about something. I scratched the back of my neck and looked down at my feet.

"i-im george is uh clay home" I said looking into her bright blue eyes, her lips were plump and her nose was perfectly shaped.

She shook her head, the girl didn't look familiar at all I was curious on who she was my anxiety rise as I talked.

"I don't w-wanna be rude but who are y-you?" I said slightly looking behind her, I heard faint meows.

"yeah im olivia, clays girlfriend" She said setting her hand on the door knob she kept the same smile on her face. So many thoughts flowed through my head, was he just using me?

I felt my eyes start to water, my eyes looked glossy I immediately turned around and gave her a slight nod going the same direction I came in. I started balling my eyes out. I started making myself dizzy as I picked up the pace but I didn't care.

~~

I finally made it to my dorm room door, I quickly unlocked it as I ran to my room, slamming the door behind me Alex looked at me concerned. I flopped onto my bed and cuddled into my blanket as I cried hysterical.

"dude you good..?" Alex said peeking his head through the door leaving faint knocks trying to get my attention.

I couldn't stop the tears they just kept coming, is it bad to say I loved him. Probably I should of known he was just using me for my body.

I ignored Alex and continued to suffocate my face into my damp wet pillow. The short boy came over to sit by me, he slowly rubbed my back.

"what's wrong gogy?" He said waiting for a response, I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer.

"HE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND" I yelled as I sat up, my nose was puffy as I sniffled, my red eyes showed my whole emotion.
The short boy looked shocked.

"who fucking cares, show him what he's missing out on" Alex said with a small chuckle, I could tell he was trying to make me better from his facial expressions.

"I had sex with him.." I said rubbing my arm, my eyes held sadness and anger. The beanie boy smiled and budged my arm.

"so how was it dude?" He said with a smirk looking at my strawberry face.

"not the point Alex" I said running my hand down my face from my hair to my chin. I groaned and wiped my teary eyes.

" tomorrow ill help you fell like a bad bitch, I got you" he said smiling at me with his pearly whites. It made me feel a lot better , I could just drop the class.

"Now dap me up because we finna cuddle" he said crawling onto the bed, I giggled and dapped him up, I laid on his lap and cuddled with him.

Ill keep it short because
next part george finna
be a bad bitch ✨

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛