nueve

For anyone confused the parts are in spanish this is 9 ⬆

I walked out of my room, it was about 2:30 pm and I woke from the sounds coming from the kitchen.

"dude what the fuck did we do..last night" Karl said rubbing his head holding a cup of coffee. Nick shook his head and continued to drink out of his hot cup.

I rubbed my eyes and stumbled into in kitchen, I looked around with a confused look "where's Alex?" I said squinting my eyes as they adjusted to the light. Karl pointed to Alex's room and put his head back down.

I rolled my eyes and walked to his room, I opened it and saw him flung out in the same position from last night, I giggled and closed the door.

"Woah you guys really got drunk" I said walking back to the kitchen and grabbing the pot that held coffee pouring it in a small mug.

"not drunk enough to notice yoh have hickeys" Nick pointed out as he sat across from me on the island. The words shocked me and spit out some of my coffee. Karl giggled covering his mouth with his hand.

"no wonder you left so early so who is it" Karl said with wide eyes bringing the mug back to his mouth that lingered with alcohol.

"No one..it was the curling iron" I said dodging the question and walking to my room with the hot cup. My room was still messy from the night before. I sighed and set the cup down.

"great..what am I going to wear tonight" I groaned and flopped onto my bed grabbing my phone that fell put of my hands when I slept. I opened up the messages from last night.

George: Hey baby I need help

Mr taken: were on baby now?

I giggled to myself.

George: yeah I guess <3

Mr taken: lol so what is it?

I glanced at all the clothes around me.

George: idk what to wear I mean I was bold last night but doesn't mean I am today.

I giggled some more as I sat up on my comfy mattress.

Mr taken: wear whatever you want princess.

I blushed like crazy from the pet name it made my stomach swirl like butterflies were inside, trying to get out.

I shut off my phone and set it on the bed, I looked at all my clothes that covered my wooden floor. I then got up and walked to my closet.

I pulled out a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees and thighs, slightly exposing my hickeys on my thighs, and a white t-shirt that had a small blue butterfly on the front. I put on the nice smelling clothes and once again looked in my mirror.

I grabbed perfume that was on my dresser and put some onto my wrist and neck. I slipped on my socks and converse that reached my pant leg.

I stepped out of my dorm room into the small living room I could hear the boys having a nice conversation about last night. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself before putting some mascara on my already full lashes.

I added some blush onto my cheeks and nose. I grabbed a black stick that had the words "Eyeliner" on the front, I used it carefully and added a small wing to both of my eyelids.

I put the stuff back into the drawer and walked back into the living room, I still heard charter and sips being taken out of the white glass mugs.

I snuck into my room trying not to make noise so I didn't wake up Alex, since he was still sleeping, I guess the alcohol really got to him.