dos

"So who can tell me how to say may I have a flower please" He said leaning against his desk holding a strong book in his hand, today he was wearing a blue sweater and black jeans a chain hanging from his neck.

His class was always my favorite because he was so hot-

"George? Can you tell me what this means" Everyones eyes darting to me.

"Since you wanna day dream in my class" He looked into my eyes again, my cheeks began to feel lit from the heat my thighs pressing against each other.

"Oh uh" I looked down at the book in from of me and repeated the words I say.

"Puedo t-tener una flor pot f-favor¿" I stuttered out, looking back at him. I felt so small compared to him.

He had a surprised look on his face, A smirk creeping his lips.

"Good job george"

Ring

Ring

Ring

As soon as the bell went off everyone got up from there seats the blonde quickly yelled over the chattering as boys and girls were leaving.

"Don't forget homework!" He said returning to his board erasing everything we learned off the bored.

"George would you come here please" He asked making his way to the door, closing it gently. He didn't nave a class this hour since most kids were eating lunch.

I walked over to his desk, ready to start my lesson I had my book prepped in my hand. "Alright Georgie-" My eyes widened at the comment.

"Did you just call me georgie?" I giggled out my face extremely red. Gripping on my hard cover.

"Oh im sorry" He wheezed

"I get you confused with this girl I have second hour she looks just like you" He smiled, his deep voice compared to his teacher voice being exposed.

"Yeah she's my twin" I giggled surprised he didn't know this already.

"Oh im sorry so, lets get started" His voice going back to his teacher voice.

"Ok" I mumbled opening my book in my lap.

"You can come sit next to me for your book" He smiled, grabbing a mechanical pencil.

I moved my seat, dragging it across the floor over to his twisty chair, I plopped back into my chair placing my book onto his wooden desk that held lots of drawers.,

I opened my book to the familiar page it was opened i held my pencil above the question.

"This question should be pretty easy since we talked about it today but if you need help let me know" he said propping his head onto the table looking at my paper.

I put my pencil onto the paper finishing the question.

The question was : What's your favorite color in Spanish? I wrote down the word Azul answering it honestly.

I moved onto the next question, I had to draw what my class looked like, you know second grade shit.

I began to draw but it was getting harder to draw the posters that hung around the room.

"Need help?" He offered many moving his hand closer to mine, I nodded my head up and down to embarrassed to speak a word to the professional.

"Here" he placed his hand over mine and began guiding it around the white piece of paper. My face turned red. He got closer to my face trying to get the best detail into the drawing.

He smirked as he finished "There" he set the pencil down softly. I felt myself start to get hard. My eyes grew bigger my cheeks got more of a strawberry color.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"thank god" I whispered under my breath luckily grabbing my stuff, pulling down my sweater. Almost tripping over multiple chairs.

"calm down george" he said starting to write new words that I didn't recognize on the board.

I ran out the door practically falling but catching myself, I was so nervous.
I heard his small laugh as I left.

"I need to stop" I mumbled, continueing to pull my sweater over my pushed down erection.

Opinions?

Love you all 💛💛

Song? Pog my friend told me I should lol ♥