dieciséis

tw -  sexual harassment, please take care of yourself and skip if completely necessary <333

Keith: send me nudes.

I felt my heart drop from the text message, my mind stopped as o stared at the phone, I had such an urge to cry and block him..but.

I didn't want clay to loose his job, he spent most of his life in college just to BE a spanish teacher. I looked at myself in the mirror and groaned. I scrunched  my face into my hands and began to cry.

Tears fell onto my soft cheeks, my nose gained redness and I started feeling dizzy. I ran my fingers through my curly hair and tried to hold back more tears that were coming.

I felt my phone buzz again I looked down at the new message he sent me.

Keith: now.

I felt peer pressured now, I wiped my puffy red eyes once more and stood up. I glanced at myself in the mirror and tried to pull myself together.

I slid off my skirt over my legs I threw it on the ground and took my shorts off that were underneath. My breath hitched as I opened the camera app, I felt more tears coming while I took of my boxers.

My lower body was exposed to myself in my room, the cold breeze made me flinch as the a/c kicked on.

I stood in front of my mirror and did a fake pose, I made sure my face wasn't showing because of my tears.

I took a couple of picture's and looked at them in my gallery as I started putting my clothes back on. Of course I couldn't stop the rushing tears that gushed from my cocoa brown eyes.

I waited back to his contact, I sat down on my bed, setting my phone next to my side, I covered my face in my hand and shook my head moving around my soft hair.

"what is wrong with you george.." I said to myself uncovering my red face and picking my phone back up, maybe he'll understand right?

George: I don't think im comfortable with that.

I felt relived that the pressure was lifted from my small shoulders. My tears stopped and my breathing relaxed. I made sure my skirt was back on and covering my insecure body.

I was getting ready to put my phone down and go to Alexis's room , hang out with him but it buzzed I took a deep breath before turning it back on, the screen lit up my face.

Keith: fine but then
you have to come to my dorm for a treat.

What the hell did that mean. I rolled my eyes and started aggressively typing on my keyboard, anger took over the
sadness.

George: what does that even mean, dick.

I stared at the dancing bubbles, anticipation filled the room, making my breathing pick up.

Keith: why don't you come and see, tw¡nk, dorm 192.

I scrunched up my face some more from pet name, well it was true but no one had ever called me that.

It can't be that bad right? I got up and slipped my house shoes on. I changed my skirt to jeans and put a short hoodie on.

I gripped my phone and steeped out of my room I heard Alexis laughing and screaming from the door over, he was so obnoxious I love it.

I started getting anxious, I felt my hands shake as they wrapped around the cold doorknob, I sighed and opened the door into the cold hallway.

I tip toed in my shoes down the hall, My shoulders shivered the farther I passed the wooden doors.

I finally reached the door, my breath hitched I was starting to get more nervous all the sudden, I tensed up as I knocked onto the door.

I stood there for a second and looked both ways down the empty hallways, slight noises came out of some, tvs, talking,showers. My hands got tighter around around my phone as I rubbed against my hoodie pocket.

Finally the door opened, the brunette stood there and leaned  against the brown doorway, his hair was matted in place, he looked different? He had a long black t-shirt on and grey sweatpants with a small Adidas sign in the corner.

I gave him attitude immediately, I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "what the fuck do you want..its cold" I said squeezing my thighs together to gather warmness.

"why didn't you send me nudes?" He asked staying in the same position, A smirk arriving onto his face, I immediately got uncomfortable I fluttered my eyes a few times and looked at him blankly. I didn't know what to say.

"I d-dont know.." I stuttered out looking at my feet from embarrassment then back at his face.

"can I please just go, I have to study-" I started but didn't get to finish.

"no I need something or I'll leaking the photo to the head" he said being cocky.

(aka principle)

"I could tutor you?" I suggested tapping my feet nervously against the brown carpet in the narrow hallway.

He laughed and shook his head,

"oh my god just let me fuck you..your so slow" He said adjusting his posture, looking at my baffled eyes.

I felt sick to my stomach, I couldn't see myself with anyone besides clay, I gagged a little bit in my mouth just thinking about the thought.

"I can't do that, I have a boyfriend.." I have never called the dirty blonde that but it just felt right.

"Well then your little boyfriend is going to get fired and reported to the teacher counselor" He said shoving it in my face, I wanted to cry right there but I held them back trying to suck it up.

"What about just a kiss.." I suggested taking long blinks from the pressure.

He chuckled and smiled his pearly whites reflecting off the light from the room behind him.

"no george~" he said getting closer to me, I looked at him with wide eyes as we both stood in the cold hallway. He traced his finger tips down my waist. I placed my small hands over his large ones.

"Keith please?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes as he got closer and closer to my face, a smirk was still on his face as he admired my porcelain skin.

He gripped onto my ass, making me gasp silently, my lips were parted and my face was in complete shock. "Keith pleaseee~" I whined as he started sucking onto my neck.

"brace yourself" he whispered into my pierced ear in a seductive tone.

love you all <3