veinticinco años

PLEASE 😭 ^
Q of the day - Favorite dream smp stream and why?

inspo// - I forgot there user i-

Weeks have passed since I've told clay I loved him, I have been going back to school and fixing my relationships, keith was kicked out for "noise complaints".

Today it was sunny and breezy, I was wearing a blue crop top and black jeans that had rips in the knees an I was sitting in spanish class admiring clay the whole time, zoning out.

"Alright that's enough for today, why don't we have some free time?"
He suggested setting the white chalk down, everyone cheered and clapped pulling there phones out even clay did as he sat down into his seat.

I was scrolling through twitter on my phone, as I waited for class to be over so I could give clay a kiss. I looked up at the the dirty blonde, he was smirking while staring at his phone.

I noticed I got a message from him on Snapchat, I rolled my eyes and opened it thinking it was stupid.

But I was surprised, the photo was a picture of his veiny hand gripping onto his thigh, it was hot.

I felt my back arch and thighs squeeze together as I got a small boner. He was watching me the whole time, knowing this was one of my kinks

I looked up at him with puppy eyes, he just kept looking at my legs, which made me nervous he definitely had something up his sleeve.

"class, stand up and stretch your legs the bells about to ring"
He said looking around the room as bunch of students stood up. I felt my legs tremble beneath me as I stood up, just as I did the bell rang.

Everyone shuffled out of the room while I stayed behind, I held onto the table trying to keep myself up.
he rushed up to me and held me up.

"your so weak" he giggled out, swooping the loose strains of hair out of my face

I laughed as he cupped my face and placed his lips onto mine, his hand traveled to my lower back as he held me.
Then the doors opened.

"oh you had something on y-your neck"
he said quickly moving away from me, leaving me helpless. I smiled and nodded and grabbed my books.

"is there something going on here Mr Taken?" The young female said holding a pencil and book in her hand.

He shook his head and gave me a nod to go, I winked at him and walked out of the room.

Grrr I have no ideas
but pop off

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛