once

Part eleven ⬆
TW: mentions of anorexia

"Damn it im so late" The blonde said jumping out of bed and quickly grabbing a pair of jeans. I squinted my eyes and lifted up my body.

"what's wrong baby?" I said sitting up against the headboard, my eyes were still resting as they were trying to get used to the light.

"im fucking late" he said in a firm voice pulling his shirt over his head. I made him forget to set his alarm, he was so busy with me he forgot about himself.

"im sorry.." I said rubbing the back of my head nervously, he stopped tying his shoes,it's laces, he walked up to me quickly and cupped my head giving me a soft forehead kiss.

"its not your fault ok?" He said messing with my hair real quick from, running out of the room. I blushed and fluttered my eyes before swinging my blanket off.

I limped my way to the door and opened it, as I did that I heard the front door shut and the garage door open. I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I splashed Luke warm water onto my face to wake me up, I grabbed the small white towel to wipe it off. I walked back into the hallway and made my way to the living room.

The black and white cat jumped to me as I walked past the couch. "Awe" I said petting the back, listening to its sweet purrs.

"you must be patches.." I said while being memorized by the cute cat. I gave one last pet, wrapping her tail around my fingers before walking into the kitchen.

I was still limping as I admired the pretty white kitchen, I walked around the island and grabbed a banana out of the glass fruit bowel.

I peeled it and stared at it my heart wanted to eat it but my mind said no, I groaned and set it back onto the marble counter.

"damn it george this is what happens when you forget your pills" I groaned some more and limped to the couch falling onto it.

What am I going to do today.. I thought to myself as I sighed the small cat jumped onto my stomach and tried laying down.

"sorry patches" I said moving her back over to where she was, I laid on my side and grabbed a black remote with different color buttons

I turned the tv on lighting up the room, I clicked onto the Netflix icon and cuddled with a pillow. I started watching a random cooking show. My heart kept telling me to eat but I refused to get up.

I was so bored I didn't know what to do so i decided to just fall back asleep onto the couch.

~~

"baby im home.." The blonde said as he slipped his shoes off and set his bag down, he untied his tie and let it hang around his neck.

"Awh baby~" he said looking at me as I slowly opened my eyes, I yawned and looked at him with a huge smile. I was really excited to see him, it was a weird feeling.

"Did you sleep all day?" He asked running his fingers through his hair, sitting on the couch next to me, he rubbed my legs.

I nodded my head and looked at him, my stomach rumbled so loud it took over the tv sound. He looked at me confused.

"did you eat today baby" he said giving me a pouty face, he looked really worried.

I shook my head and covered my face in embarrassment.
"its d-difficult" I mumbled into my hands. He got up and walked to the kitchen. The sounds of a fridge opening.

"baby really..i" I said standing up and limped my way to the doorway to see what was going on.

The tall blonde was making a sandwich with a side of chips, with a tall glass of apple juice.

I leaned against the doorway and looked at him in awe as he scooted the plate to the other side in front of the barstool.

I limped over to the plate and sat down in the wooden stool, I used my hand to hold up my head as I stared at the plate. Clay had the look of sadness all over his face.

"Ho was your day?" I asked looking at his face to distract me as I held a chip to my mouth.

"it was good, there was a test for third hour I mainly graded all day-" As he talked I put the chip in my mouth and chewed. His smile got really big.

"good job princess" He said making me feel more comfortable, I grabbed two more chips and chewed on them. He smiled some more, it lit up my world.

"I brought your grade up to an A by the way" he said taking a chip off my plate while he smirked.

It didn't feel right, I didn't want to make him feel like I was using him in any way. The thought just made me angry.

"well bring it back down" I said not making eye contact with the yellow eyed boy. He looked at my confused as he leaned on the marble across from me.

"why?" He said watching me as I picked at the sandwich.

"because it just feels like im using you for my grade..which im not to clarify." I said continuing to stare as the food in front of me. I just couldn't eat anymore I felt fat.

"im done eating" I said pushing the plate away from my presence, I got up and walked away. He looked at me with a worried look as I limped away.

I walked back to his room and went back to the same spot from last night, I cuddled in the blanket and covered my face, water pricked my eyes. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"baby what's wrong.." The tall blonde said sitting onto the bed next me me rubbing my back.

im gonna cry.

"i-im fat.." I cried out still covering my face, he rubbed my back some more and gave me kisses all over my cheek.

"no your not..your perfect" He said confidently continuing to give me soft wet kisses. My tears kept strolling down my face, maybe I wasn't..maybe I was.

"r-really.." I said poking out my red puffy eyes, to look at him. He chuckled.

"yes of course your gorgeous, your have a amazing body" he said still giving me small kisses around my chubby cheek. The words made me feel better about myself, but I knew the feeling was going to come back.

"t-thank you" I said wiping the tears off my wet eyelashes, my nose was red like rudolph an my cheeks were like a strawberry.

"your gorgeous" he said wiping some tears of my cheek, pushing my hair out of my face. The words made me blush, I felt safe on that moment, there wasn't any yelling or things breaking.

"your strong princess" he said as I scooted up and put my head on the headboard.

"eat when your ready" he said taking his tie off and throwing it on the ground.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" He suggested looking at me waiting for a answer.

I nodded my head and wrapped myself in a blanket and limped behind n him into the living room.

He laid down on the couch, i invited myself to lay onto his chest, my legs right next to him and my hair under his chin.

We both looked at the tv as it lit up the room. The show was entertaining but the blonde was falling asleep.

"baby loo-" I said pointing at the tv but I quickly noticed he was asleep.

I started to play with his beard stubble as as I cuddled my face into his chest, I edited off to sleep listening to his soft snoring.

Make sure to eat everyday :)

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛

Btw new book cover pog? I have a lot more to try but there's one.