catorce

this song makes me feel powerful so I thought it would fit lmao-

I woke up from my annoying alarm going off on my phone, I squinted my eyes and swiped dismiss on the clock notification. I looked over at Alex who was asleep, the loud snoring echoed through the room.

I shook his arm trying to wake him up, he opened his eyes and rubbed them real quick.

"help me get dressed" I said with a pouting facial expression, I swung the blanket over my body and got up stretching my short legs. I stumbled over to my closet and opened it wide.

Alex got up and walked like a penguin over to the open closet, he rubbed his eyes once more and grabbed a random pink crop top, he wasn't even trying but ill give him pity points. He pulled out a white skirt with cute hair clips.

"now change" he said as he yawned, he walked out the door and disappeared into the darkness. I grabbed the clothes that he flung onto my bed and slipped them on.

My pale red knees were exposed at the bottom, and my cropped sweater showed my stomach slightly. I gripped the clips in my hand as I walked out my room.

"awooga" The shorter boy said laying on the couch, ready to fall back asleep. I blushed and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my pretty shirt as I pulled put the curling iron, an a bag of makeup.

I opened the bag and grabbed the slim tube of eyeliner, I got close to the mirror and applied some making a wing. Once I finished that I added a deep red blush around my cheeks and nose.

*beep* the curling iron was finished heating up, I hummed to a song I had stuck in my head and started curling my hair slowly.

I sighed as I looked at my nicely curled hair, I put the cute colorful hair clips in my hair to top off the look. I walked out of th bathroom shutting the light off as I left, I walked over to the door and grabbed my white shoes.

I slipped them over my dainty feet, that were faint through my socks. I popped a strong mint into my mouth as I opened the door. Alex threw up a peace sign as I walked out. I forgot that Spanish was my first period, I groaned as I trotted down the loud stairs.

The memory played over and over in my head as I pushed open the giant grey door, the breeze changed the smell of men filled my nose as I tip toed to the big doors, I didn't wanna bother the couple down the hall.

I pulled the keycard out of my pocket and swiped it on the green bar before opened the heavy doors, putting all my strength in it.

It was sunny outside but also cold,the wind ran through my hair as I walked confidently along the sidewalk, I could see the first building that had my classes.

~~

I walked into the building, the different smells of perfumes, cologne, sweat filled my nose it was disgusting, I pulled my phone out and turned on the soft tunes putting them on full blast as I walked to my first class.

I opened the door, I was early so everyone was in the cafeteria enjoying there free breakfast. The tall blonde looked at me with a smile, he said my name a couple of times but I could barely hear him.

I slumped into a seat that was in the back of the classroom, I felt water fill my eyes as I looked over at the desk, remembering when he left hickeys all over my body.

"george?" He said walking over to my seat, I rolled my eye sand turned down my music.

"what!" I said with a attitude giving him a death stare, he looked at me confused.

"what's wrong baby...?" He asked sitting in the empty seat next to me. I felt myself blush from the nickname, but I wanted to cry into his shoulder at the same time.

"you." I said furrowing my eyebrows together to indicate I was upset with the dirty blonde.

"what do you mean?" He said, his expression dropped he looked worried and confused at the same time. I felt anger rise, did he really think I was stupid.

"how about you ask olivia" I said with a attitude, his face dropped hos eyes widened.

"I can expl-" He started but the bell rang and kids started to pile into the room chatter filling the air.

He got up with the look of murder on his face, it was so hot. No george he used you. I kept reminding myself, a kid with fluffy brown hair and a yellow sweater with a white undershirt sat next me.

The class started and clay started reading a famous book from mexico. I wanted to make him jealous, I felt bold so why not.

"Hey I know this sounds really fucking weird but can you flirt with me, I need to make someone jealous" I whispered looking at him nervously, the boy nodded his head.

It was discussion time where we talked about what we liked about the book, I turned to the boy, he hovered his hand over my thigh I nodded my head letting him. He placed his strong hand onto my small thigh.

I fake bit my lip as he traced his fingers up to my waist, it gave me goosebumps. "Can I touch your face?" He asked politely, whispering so the tall blonde couldn't hear, I could feel his intense staring.

I nodded my head, he cupped my face and pulled me closer to him, I could feel hos breath brush onto my lips.

"Alright class" Clay said slamming the book onto the desk, everyone turned there head to look at him. Including me and the random boy next to me.

He started talking but I blocked his words out and threw a fake wink to the boy next to me, I notice I made him blush so hard he had to cover his face, I felt to bad for him.

The bell rang, the random boy I've been flirting with all class got up and blushed at me as he walked away.

"George come here." The dirty blonde said rubbing his temples.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my warm seat, I walked to his wooden desk and looked into his dangerous eyes. Looks like someone has a jealousy problem.

"im waiting" I said crossing my arms as I plopped into the seat in front of his colored desk.

"Olivia is my ex, she's toxic and occasionally goes to take care of patches when im at school for long hours" he said with a sly smile trying to prove me wrong.

I felt so bad, it made sense to me, I let myself believe he was just using me all those useless hours of crying my eyes out and flirting with a random boy that I made flustered.

"you could of told me about her though and you never did" I said looking into his yellow eyes, oops green eyes.

"Your right I didn't  He said clearly trying to get the conversation over with, he looked stressed enough already.

"So drop your little boyfriend" He chuckled looking down at a stack of papers. I smirked , I knew he got jealous.

"yeah what are you going to do about it.." I said clearly nagging for his attention, I felt bold and confident. I licked my lips slowly adding a small bite lip looking at him.

He chuckled and got up from his seat, he looked so done, I watched his body movements as he moved his strong hand to my neck, I could feel my mouth watering as he bent down to my ear.

"because your mine georgie~" he said with a small smirk, I couldn't let myself break under him I had to be strong.

"no im not" I said as he released from my neck, he leaves a aggressive kiss against my lips. "Ill text you" he said as he moved away from me, back to his seat.

I giggled and got up, I lifted up my skirt a little bit as I walked out, that's what broke him, he started blushing as I walked down the hall to my next class. I felt so powerful.

I wrote this in like 2 hours so bare with me.

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛

Seggs or fluff next chapter? Let me know <3