seis

"do you need a punishment mr davidson..?" He said leaning back into his chair.

"what..?" I asked my hands resting above my papers inside my bag. I was ready to continue speaking but was distracted by knocks onto the door.

A girl with short pink hair to her shoulders, she had jeans on and a jacket she held her laptop in one hand and a handful of papers in the other.

"Mr taken?" She said politely looking at him, opening the door wider to see me, my face was extremely flustered.

"Oh im so sorry" she said pulling the door back ready to close it.

"its fine niki" I said remembering her face from previous passing in the halls and classes. She opened the door again and stepped inside.

"im just here for my tutoring" she said tapping her foot eagerly onto the cold ground. She looked at the both of us with a soft smile.

The blonde shook his head like he was snapping out of a fantasy. He stopped leaning back in his chair and glanced at his watch grabbing a fresh sheet of papers.

"Uhm george why don't we do this tomorrow. alone" he said grabbing a different colored pen out of the glass cup that had a green blob with a smiley face onto it.

I nodded and got up from the seat, before niki could move I slid right past her and walked down the empty hallway.

I felt my phone begin to buzz as I got farther down the hall that held posters and doors with cute decor.

I pulled out my phone, the screen lit up from my touch. I had a new message from mr taken.

Mr taken: why don't you come over tomorrow to my house I have a Spanish board there and a office for studying.

I read the text a couple of times as I stood alone in the hallway, my converse squeezing as I walked one step forward.

George: uh yeah but I have to be gone by 6-8 I have somewhere to be with a friend.

I stood there waiting for a buzz.

Mr taken: perfect.

I shut my phone off and headed to the front office where once again I had to scan my keycard that was around my neck. It held a weird barcode and my face.

I stepped outside and dragged myself to the dorm repeating my actions from before.

~~

I walked up to my door and opened it, I slipped my shoes off by the door. "hey ale-" I was shocked when I turned around. I saw a brunette on top of Alex's chest. I closed my eyes.

"oh my gah im so sorry" I said looking down only at my black socks. Alex laughed and put his beanie back onto his soft hair.

"Go to my room karl" he said getting up fixing his shirt. Once I heard the door close I opened up my eyes.

"I thought you were at tutoring" he said crossing his arms on hos chest giving me a irritating look.

"I left early" I mumbled shuffling into the kitchen to get the water bottle from before.

"well if you should know..me and karl are getting closer" he admitted looking at me as I swallowed the warm water.

"what about you and nick weren't you talking to each other last week?" I questioned taking one last sip before twisting the cap back on.

"yeah but I like both of them and they both like me" he said leaning against the wall fixing his beanie.

"love triangle?" I said leaning over the counter grabbing a red apple with green tints.

"I don't know its complicated" he said taking the apple I was about to bit into.

"i- excuse you" I said in a strong british accent, as he walked off back to his room, closing the door behind him.

I like the short chapter but
I also like detail I can't choose lol.

Opinions?

Love you all💛💛