tres,

"Alright that's A wrap up and uh george can I speak to you after class?" I sat there taking in his beauty not listening to a word he said, the bell rang as everyone shuffled out of the class. I groaned and dragged my body towards him. It was the third day of training and I still had a fat F-

"Can I please go home?" I groaned once again giving him a stingy glare.

"No sit down Davidson" he demanded his voice got deeper all the sudden and  his smile faded. I obeyed and sat down in the familiar seat.

"Listen george your failing my class and im sick of it , everyone has A's and its not hard at all I give you so many accesses and you still fail" His voice was making my degrading kink jump through hoops.

I bit my bottom lip hard almost causing it too bleed.

"Mr wastaken-" I began but interrupted by his correction.

"Please call me clay" He said looking down grading papers from his previous class.

"Oh ok..Clay uhm" I didn't know where I was going with my sentence but I stuck to it for some reason. I couldn't tell him why I was actually failing.

He set his pen down and leaned back in his chair creating a slight squeak.

"Tell me the reason" he crossed his arms "is there something at home?"

I shook my head not responding, I couldn't tell him I literally got a boner the other day.

"Im going to need your to talk Mr Davidson" he said tilting his chair back down and getting up, he walked around his desk.

"You can't force me" I said my eyes following him, he had a small smirk on his face. It was silent till his hands slammed on the table around my fragile body, making me flinch.

His breath brushed over my ears touching my neck. My heart was pounding so loud the only noise in my chest was the slamming against my bones.

"are you going to tell me or not..?" He asked in the same position I felt so very small under him, his shadow taking over mine. His breath was hot.

I shook my head, closing my eyes I resisted biting my lip. He removed his hands and walked back to his seat. He looked into my eyes and watched me break down completely. My heart was pumping.

My breathing was catching up, my mind running through a thousand thoughts. One thought taking over them all he's your teacher george.

"May I leave early today my mom needs me" I pulled out my phone covering my face with it. My blush was popping out.

"Sure" he said rolling his emerald eyes.

I got up from my seat gripping the book ready to walk out.

"Wait Mr Davidson" I turned around and gave him a look of question.

"Can I have your number its for grading and stuff" it sounded like a big lie but I walked back over, stealing a blue sticky note that laid on his desk.

Snagging a pen and wrote down a scribble of numbers. I dropped the pen on the table and walked out of the classroom.

I feel like a powerful bottom right now

Sorry for the lack of update💚 I appreciate it really from the bottom of my heart.

Opinions?
Words : 570
Love you all 💛