diecinueve

Q of the day - what have you eaten today <3?

I opened the wooden door to my small dorm, clay told me to study to get my mind off of things. I heard giggling from the couch as I stepped inside.

I probably should tell Alexis since he's always been by my side and he deserves to know so he doesn't overstep boundaries.

"Alex..can I talk to you in my room?" I said interrupting there scary movie, he nodded his head with his eyebrows raised in confusion. "ill be back" he said following behind me into my room.

"what's up?" He said closing the door behind him a small click echoed through the room.

"I need to tell you something" He rolled his eyes and laughed "what'd you do know?" He was still in his playful mood, I didn't want to ruin it, but the truth hurts.

I told him everything about me and clay, kieth, and the picture. He sat in front if me with his lips slightly parted.

"What. The. Fuck." He said getting up and tackling me with a warm hug, I smiled faintly as he rubbed my back.

"im so sorry..if I wasn't sleeping I would of done something, no wonder I heard loud screaming.." He said wiping my cheek, he was trying to see if I was ok.

"its not your fault" I reassured looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He nodded his head, he still looked upset and shocked.

"Well Karl and Nick are waiting.." He said releasing from my warmth and walking out of my room.

I grinned and looked at the shorter boy as he walked out of my room. "I need to focus" I said to myself, plopping down in my black office chair.

I put my wireless headphones in and turned on my PC, it lit up my dim room. I opened spotify and listened to the best songs to calm me down.

song above ^ I listened to the nice music, I grabbed my note book and looked at the screen in front of me. It was spanish and science homework, I wrote down notes while I read the book pulled up on my screen.

It was peaceful, I was focused for once I wasn't thinking about kieth or clay. It felt so calming and free.

I was doing fine till my phone buzzed, I set down my pencil onto my notebook my phone turned on from the touch.

Twin sissy 💓: we need to talk immediately.

I got concerned from the text and took my headphones out setting them on my wooden desk. I grabbed my phone in both hands and opened her contact, I clicked the call button.

It ringed a couple of times before she picked up.

"george there's something you need to see" She sounded surprised and in disgust, I scrunched up my face. What could it possibly be now. I turned her on speaker and stayed on our messages.

1 attachment..

I clicked onto the photo. My face dropped I was stuck in place I didn't know how to react. It was silent for a while, I analyzed the photo. It was me..getting fucked by keith.

"how d-did you k-know that's me?" I asked  waiting for a response still looking at the short video, soft whines and cries filled the room, memories flooded back.

"Because we have the same freckle on our back" She said trying the block out the yelling in the background.

"y-yeah I got to to" I quickly hung up not waiting for a response. I was pissed, the short clip got posted on Instagram that was so embarrassing. I pulled my hood over my soft hair and shoved my phone in my pocket.

"can't I just get a break.." I said to myself busting through my door, anger rises in my blood making it boil. I stomped through the small living room and swung the wooden door open.

I spotted his door as I jogged down the long hallway, I stood in front of his door and pounded on it like crazy. "OPEN UP" I shouted, shortly after a tall brunette opened the door, his eyes were squinted and his eyes were drousy.

"what the hell.." He said in a deep sleepy voice, looking down the halls then back at my angry face. I pushed him back making him stumble a bit.

"george wha-" he started, catching himself from slipping on the floor.

"NO NO- YOU DICK LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE OK? YOU POSTED MY nudes ON INSTAGRAM. I yelled still pushing him back out of anger, he had a smirk on his face and was shocked.

"your hot when your mad" he said falling onto the couch behind him. I blushed only a little bit. "Your such a dick" I said sternly before I swung my foot and kicked him in the balls.

"delete it." I said looking at him while he groaned in pain from the powerful swing.  Wouldn't be as mad if my sister didn't see it but she did. Sadly.

He put his hands in surrender and grabbed his phone he opened Instagram and clicked on the clip, it played over and over before he showed me he clicked the trash button.

"your lucky I don't beat your ass bitch" I said walking out of the open door.

"Im not a bitch you are, you cried because you took eight inches your pathetic" He chuckled , I stopped in my tracks and turned around I laughed with him.

"says the one that's never had something shoved up his ass..besides my boyfriends future foot" I said flipping him off walking down the hallway back to my dorm.

"gosh I need a break.." I said unlocking my door.

Opinions?
Love you all