veinte

Q of the day - What's your favorite tv show? <3

Its been a couple of days now, I've been at clays since the whole nude situation, I've struggled with self confidence recently sometimes I still look at the photo from the party. blame kieth for that.

"alright baby did you choose where you wanna go?" The blonde asked holding many bags in his hands, we were in the busy mall you could say he was spoiling me.

"uhm what about..hot topic?" I suggested pointing at the close store, he grinned from my happy smile "well its your day" he said following behind me as I walked into the dark colored store.

There were was a large variety of clothes,pants,buttons,pins there's even some blankets. I looked around at all the stuff.

"you should get this" clay said using his free hand to hold up a maid dress that came with cat ears. He chuckled and looked at my shocked face. I giggled looking at his face.

Im sorry but I can't stop thinking about froy ♿♿♿

he's so pretty anyways-

"Where would I wear that?" I whispered so no one heard our conversation, he raised his eyebrows a couple of times and smirked. "Your an idiot" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"oh come on~ please?" He pouted, I crossed my arms "fine" I said under my breath he smiled and grabbed a M, he giggled to himself like a happy child.

"your so cute" I said looking at him as we walked farther down the Isles looking at the different clothes.

"my arms hurt" he whined holding more bags, I gave him a fake smile "fine ill go pay" I said taking the short dress out of his hands.

I walked up to the desk and gave a warm smile as I pulled out dreams wallet from my pocket. "that will be £23.96" she said politely, I placed the money onto the black counter as she out it in a bag.

"have a lovely day" she said handing me another bag, I turned around and handed it to the whining brunette.

I giggled as I dragged him outside the store back into the crowded halls. I looked at every store while we walked swinging our hands back and fourth.

We chatted about random topics and gossiped as we made four ways to the glass automatic doors.

"you gonna put it on as soon as we get home" Clay said as we walked through the parking lot where many cars and people walked. "only for you" I giggled as we reached the car.

I got inside the passenger seat while he put everything into the backseat, soon enough he got in the drivers seat. He cupped my face and gave me a small kiss.

jsujxoshgfhdsihcgusdjddgeh-

"cant wait to watch you clean" he wheezed like a tea kettle while he put the car in drive

"cant wait to watch you clean" he wheezed like a tea kettle while he put the car in drive. I blushed and looked away, hopefully I regain self confidence.

don't mind me being a simp. I kept it short because I have school tomorrow sadly.

Opinions?
Love you all💛

Only og fans know the froy jokes 💀