veinticuatro

Q of the day - what's a weird ship you like but not sure if other people do? -dream smp related ship-
Short one btw.

"Im sorry"
I said repeatedly looking at clay as he carried me out of Keith's apartment all that flowed through my head was Keith's bruised face that had blood all over it, I hated blood.

"george stop apologizing"
The dirty blonde said carrying me down the hallway, I wrapped my legs tighter around him, I felt safe like no one could hurt me in his arms.

I kept crying into his shoulder, my tears making it wet as he stopped in front of my dorm room placing multiple knocks before a small male opened it.

"woah, george are you ok-"
The short boy was cut off by the dirty blonde pushing past him he carried me to my room I could tell he still had anger built up in his system. He walked into my room,he flicked on the light and laid me down.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes as he tucked me in, all that could come out of my mouth was apologizes.

"i-im sorry.."
I said again, sniffling from all the tears. He looked at me with wide eyes and took a deep breath, his fists still clenched.

"stay here baby ill be back, I promise"
He said placing a kiss on my forehead before walking away rapidly.

Once I heard the front door shut, the boy that wore the same beanie came in.

"George are you ok, is that Mr taken?
He said walking up to me and leaning down in front of my face rubbing small circles into my back.

"k-keith tried to r-rape me.."
I mumbled out looking into his eyes, they widened from the words and his hands wiped under my eyes wiping away fresh tears.

"holy shit im so so so sorry I love you dude so much"
he said giving me gentle hug. I smiled and held my comfy blanket under my chin, cuddling myself until clay came back.

"thanks, you should probably go before clay comes back"
I admitted, he nodded his head and walked out of the room.

About forty minutes have passes and I've been waiting patiently for the dirty blonde to come back, just as I thought to myself my door opened and a tall male came in.

His hands were bloody and bruised, and his bottom lip was more plump than the other, he held a white bag in his other hand.

"oh my god, baby what happened?"
I questioned looking at his hands and lip.

"don't worry about it, I brought you chocolate and a teddy bear" he said changing the subject, I smiled and giggled like a toddler.

He sat down on the other side of the bed and took the stuff out handing the chocolate to me and setting the bear right next to me, I set the small box down on my nightstand and held my arms open.

He looked at me confused before he took the hint, he smiled and slipped his shoes off laying down on the bed next to me.

He spooned my small body from behind, it felt like a shield or a heavy jacket, but it made me feel special, I smiled and blushed intertwining our hands that were above my stomach.

"im so proud of you and I love you, your the best thing that happened to me your so strong" he whispered the words into my ears as I closed my eyes, he probably thought I didn't hear it but I did.

I made my heart explode, I kept my eyes squinted as they tried to shut but i got this feeling. This overwhelming feeling to say something.

"I love you" I said loud and clear I could hear him smile as he squeezed me tighter.

"I love you too" he admitted with the smallest wheeze. I felt my world close opinion clay arms I completely forgot about keith.

I loved him. I really did.

I have to say, if this george was a real person
He deserves a oscar reward and Grammy ✋

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛