dieciocho

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes, I had big plans today I was going to go visit clay, I wanted to tell him everything had happened and hope he would understand.

I yawned and swung the blankets from off my legs, I set them on the floor and stretched my arms before getting up, I had built up a lot of courage from the night before to do this.

I walked around my king sized bed and opened the wooden doors in my closet, I pulled out a pair of Nike shorts and ended a couple inches from my ass. I pulled out a fresh pink hoodie and put it over my pajama shirt.

My leg still had a limp to it but it wasn't as bad, my cut started healing the more ointment I put on it, it was starting to scar.

I grabbed my key and phone knowing that the dirty blonde was waiting for me downstairs.
I opened my door and saw Nick, Karl,Alex watching a scary movie cuddling together. It was cute.

"Im going Alex.." I said in a sleepy tone, jiggling the keys in my hands as I walked to the door. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I slipped on my vans and walked out the wooden door. The halls were warmer today since the sun was out.

I saw the same man from last night, locking his door while gripping onto his backpack. He saw me and smiled mischievouly. I rolled my eyes and turned around going the opposite way.

"back for some more?" He said giggling to himself waiting for the elevator as I walked to the emergency exit door. I ignored the brunette and pushed the door open.

I walked onto the spiral stairs as they went down five floors. I sighed and continued jogging, my keys echoing through the small room.

I finally reached the door and pushed it open, the fresh warm air breezing through my unbrushed hair, I spotted clays car I grinned and jogged up to the black vehicle.

I pushed the dot open and slid my slim body inside "hey baby" he said shutting his phone off and putting it in the middle consol.

"hi.." I said pulling the seat belt over my fragile body. He started the car and drove out of the small parking space.

"so what did you wanna talk about?" He asked making sure the music was turned down all the way just in case I spoke.

"maybe we should uh get home first.." I said bouncing my hurt leg up and down uncontrollable. He noticed and his smile faded. I already knew this wasn't going to go well.

The whole drive was silent, the only possible sound was the wind pushing against the window and cars honking. He pulled into the wide driveway and turned the ignition off before getting out.

I kept a straight face, following behind his tall figure once he unlocked his two golden locks. The door pushed open and the smell of body spray filled my nose.

"Uhm" I said immediately making my way over to the L shaped couch, I sat in a different spot that I don't normally sit in. He took a deep breath and sat down looking at me, waiting to speak.

"so..this guy has been like harassing me kind of, and recently he saw us.." I stuttered out , but I began to cry again. He sat in awe before scooting over to me for comfort, he rubbed my back slowly and wiped the clear tears off.

"Shhh..im here george" he said placing his hand over my shaky leg to stop my bouncing. "Breath for me ok?" I nodded a response and took a couple deep breaths with him, I was slowly getting more relaxed.

"he..saw us..kissing-" I started, but more tears just came out of my face from the memories of the night before.

The dirty blonde looked worried and concerned, but he was supporting me the whole way.

"and..he asked me..for uh..nudes-" I said looking down at my  
checkered vans. The tall figure stayed in the same spot, so calmly but his I know his mind was racing.

"So I said..no.. of course.. but-" I felt my heart ache the more I looked over at my lover, it was so hard.

"he..uh-uhm start-ed touching..me-" The blonde was quiet the whole time he was being a amazing listener for someone who is under so much stress.

"did he..have sex with you?" He asked trying to make eye contact but I refused. I felt the anxiety rise within me.

"I didn't..want..too t-though..he was g-going to r-report you.." I said grabbing onto his hand, squeezing it tightly. He pulled his hand back and ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"george that's rape and peer pressure." He said with his tone raised slightly, I couldn't tell if the was mad, sad, confused.

I wiped my teary eyes.
"I didn't w-want it a-at all, clay it hurt..so b-bad" I said sniffling my red nose, I didn't feel comfortable in my own..body.

"please..done be m-mad..." I said looking at his stressed eyes, I felt so bad. I felt more tears come down my face and fall onto my pale thighs.

"no no why would I be mad george I love you.." He said latching onto me, pulling me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around his and cried into his t-shirt. "Im sorry.." I mumbled, he patted my head messing with my soft hair.

"george its not your fault" He said with a sad smile, I could stay there forever his shirt was getting soaked in that one spot.

My crying got louder, the tall blonde kept shhhing me and trying to sing lullabies. It felt so bad and horrible, I was disgusted with myself.

"george I will do my best to get him expelled..ok?" I nodded my head and used the soaked shirt to dry my eyes before pulling up so they could breath.

"did he hurt you?" He asked rubbing small circles into my back, I didn't want to lie to him.

"yeah..bad." I said cuddling into his lap, "im so sorry george" he said continuing to rub my back, it felt nice to feel loved.

"how bad..?" He asked out of curiosity and worry, I lifted my head up a little bit.

"He used a belt..and he cut me, he gave me no time to settle.." I said almost starting to cry but quickly stopped trying to be calm.

"I love you george" were the only words to leave his mouth after a while of silent processing. I didn't know how to respond, im not good with my emotions.

"thank you" I said unexpectedly, I didn't wanna seem like a bitch he patted my back a few times an laughed
"its ok..ill get it one day" he said moving hair out of my face.

"remember george..your so strong" he whispered into my ear as I laid on him, his body was so warm against mine. I felt safe.

Petition to beat Keith's ass.

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛