diez

TW: seggs ✨💀

He ran up to the front door and quickly opened it. He held my small body close to his as he started sticking his tongue down my throat.

I could feel it lingering around the alcohol making my esophagus tingle making it somewhat so much hotter. He pulled off my lips and started taking off my top. My bare chest that had hickeys was still exposed.

He ran his fingers all around my chest as he started taking his own shirt off. He picked me back up and led me to his room closing the door behind him.

He started taking his pants off, I noticed, and started doing the same. We were going quick as if we were in a rush.

I was left in my boxers as I sat on the edge of the bed watching him as he slowly slipped his off, falling to his ankles. I blushed like crazy as his cock sprung up.

Escape my children leave while you can 🛐

I was surprised and shocked at the same time, I was a virgin and it was big like it almost hit his mid stomach.

"oh mah god," I said looking at him with worrying eyes. He walked over to me and gave me a reassuring kiss.

"ill be really gentle ok..?" He said as he brought three fingers to my soft lips. I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking on his fingers, swirling my tongue around it.

Once he thought my fingers were nice and coated in saliva he turned me over onto my back, slipping down my boxers with his other hand. He opened my cheeks and stuck his fingers in slightly.

I let out a soft moan as he did, grabbing the blue sheets.
"You o-ok..?" He said slowly pushing them deeper, where I could feel it. I let out quiet moans and nodded my head.

"Why don't we have a safe word ok?" He said pushing his fingers farther in to distract me from the sudden pains. I nodded my head and winced my eyes.

"Say blue if I'm being too hard," he said as he went at a soft pace finally, making the entrance wet. I started to get used to the pace he was going, the pains turned into pleasurable groans.

He pulled his long fingers out and, lined himself up with my wet entrance.

Rip

"Are you ready princess?" He said rubbing my back softly, along my spine. I nodded my head as I held my hands up to my face.

He pushed the tip inside. "F-fuck" I said holding the sheets, he pushed farther and got a little past the tip. His thrusts started off slow, allowing more to go in.

He continued rubbing my back as he pulled my ass up, putting me in an arch position. My face rubbed against the sheets as he started going faster.

I let out mildly loud screams as he did. "You..ok?" He questioned, still going in and out his length going deeper into my weeping hole.

AHJHGFJDJHC MY EYES-

I nodded my head as I let the dominant blonde, start going picking up the pace, as he supported my ass giving it soft slaps. I never saw myself fucking my teacher but I don't regret it.

I let out the loudest moans ever, my legs started to get weaker the deeper he went. I continued moaning very loud, thinking nothing of it till he lowered down to my ear.

"let's play a little a gamee ~" he whispered still throwing into me.

"wh-..what.." I said looking at him as my face still was being pushed into the soft bed. A smirk took over his mouth.