veintidós

Q of the day - what's your animals name?
The fluff you guys wanted <3..unless

"george~" my own name gave me goosebumps, a smile formed on my lips I felt clays strong arms wrap around my lower stomach which was my weak spot.

"I know you can hear me~" he whispered into my ear with a soft tone. The sun was shining through the windows making my eyes adjust faster.

I finally fluttered them open, the sun made my eyes sparkle like pretty gems. My pale skin had small love marks across my neck and chest.

"clay~" I whispered back in a sleepy voice, his hands gripped tighter around my waist, I blushed and yawned.

"your so cute.." He admitted watching my face as I yawned like a small baby. I ran my soft finger tips over his strong hands. The dirty blonde took his free hand and started twisting my hair.

"i love you" he whispered in my pierced ear sending chills to my body, I never really knew how to express my feelings no matter how much I loved them it was just, difficult.

"thanks.." I whispered under my breath, I squeezed his hand tighter trying to cover up my words, he chuckled.

"Some day right?" He asked scooting his body closer to mine, spooning me. The sun shined on my eyes making them flutter ounces more.

"yeah of course" I said confidently, he snuggled his face into my shoulder, his hair tickled the back of my neck. My pale cheeks started getting red. His presence made me blush.

I parted my lips ready to say something but I got interrupted by the door bell ringing. I gave his hands two small taps indicating for him to get up.

He rolled his eyes and swung the blanket over into me, I snuggled into them and grabbed my phone.

The blonde stumbled over to the door and opened it, the sound of wind filled the room when he closed it.

I opened my message, everyone was just asking if I was doing okay and if I was having fun on my "vacation". I was also scared to show my face around the school since, kieth you know..

I continued to scroll through the positive messages, until I noticed clay was gone for quite a bit. I sighed to myself and swung the heavy blankets off my small body.

I shoved my phone into my sweat pant pocket and dragged myself to the door, I peeked my head out and saw no one, I whispered his name, the closer I got down the hallway.

"what's wrong" The dirty blonde ran up to me before I could see the doorway, he placed his both of his hands onto my arms.

I tried to look around him but I was too short."who's here?" I asked looking into his green eyes. He took a deep breath and relaxed his fingers from squeezing me too tight.

"its olivia" he admitted, I rolled my eyes from the name you could say I was jealous, I mean who isn't when it comes to him.

"tell her to go away" I said, raising my tone ever so slightly.

"I know george its just complicated" he said glancing behind him to make sure she wasn't snooping.

"its really not if you think about it, just tell her she can't watch patches today" I said with a little bit of attitude, I shoved my hands into my pocket.

"I told you she's crazy and toxic" he said looking at my dimly lit eyes in the hallway.

"can I meet her?" I mumbled out looking down at my toes, he was probably looking at me like I was a psychopath.

"what...no george-" I pushed him out of the way, and walked to the door, there stood the familiar girl from weeks ago.

"you must be georges friend" she said sweetly, she didn't sound crazy at all. But I trusted clay.

"yeah, sure...you can't babysit patches" I said, placing my hand on the door ready to close it on her face, before I could she leaned down to my ear and whispered. her breath brushed against my ear making me flinch.

"don't get too comfy, your just another slut he's going to use then drop for a upgrade, your just a car part get ready to be thrashed~" the words made my eyes flutter a few times, I felt tears filling up in the corners. The dirty blonde stood behind me confused until he noticed my tears.

"what d-did she say?" He grabbed my arm turning me around to face him, so many emotions were rising, I didn't know too express them. I pushed him off of me with a huge push. He looked at me confused and shut the door.

I ran down the hallway into his room, I quickly slammed the door shut sending heatwaves through my body. I locked the door making a click sound.

"George..what did she say?" The tall man banged on the door trying to get me to open it for him, but I simply refused.

More tears streamed down my face, my breathing was picking up and my heart was pounding you could probably hear it. Maybe I was being ridiculous, or overreacting.

"george please?" he started knocking softer now, I rubbed my teary eyes and huddled into a ball.

You could say shit went down hill fast.

I pushed my back against the edge of the bed, putting pressure on myself the overwhelming sensation sent me wild. maybe..crazy?

I got back up and furrowed my eyebrows, I felt anger rise, I grabbed my phone, jacket, shoes. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

The dirty blonde, stood up and smiled "your ok" he said ready to pulls my weak body onto a hug.

"no im really not" I said pushing past him to the living room.

"george please-" he exclaimed trying to reach for my hand, I jerked back and looked him directly into his eyes.

"we don't have a some day anymore" I said walking to the big door, I knocked everything off the tiny table next to it making something shatter.

I walked inside into the morning air, and took a deep breath, I didn't know what to do. I just ran?

was it bad, I needed someone who hurt me. it was a weird feeling. the only person I could think of was..

Keith.

This song makes me cry because it reminds me of c*allmec*rson. Anyways-

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛