doce

TW: touching

I fluttered open my eyes  due to the light shining through the window, I squinted my eyes and grabbed my phone off of the glass coffee table.

I read the time "7:34" I groaned and opened my messages.

Alexis: dude where have you been, im concerned.

I read the message a couple of times for my mind to comprehend what he means, I looked at the sleeping blonde under my body he was still snoring.

George: im fine, im at home.

I typed the words in and pushed myself off of clay. I yawned once again. I was ready to get up but I was pulled back down onto his chest. He smiled with his eyes closed "no way".

I giggled to myself and looked at him with puppy eyes, " please?" I begged as I tried to push myself off of his grasp.

"no~" he said in a deep voice, his eye lids still closed. I kept giggling at him.

"why~" I whined , looking down at his long eyelashes.

"because I need you" he chuckled in a very tired voice, his words slurred as he talked. I blushed and gave him a kiss.

He let me go as soon as I kissed him, I grinned and sat up I yawned for a second then walked down the cold hallway, I wasn't limping anymore which was good, since I had school today.

I looked at the messy room, and grabbed the clothes from two days ago, my shirt had a small rip on the front, but I didn't care I had class in two hours.

I buttoned up my jeans, I turned around and saw the muscular man leaning against the door way with his arms crossed.

I smiled and sat on the edge of my bed starting to slip my converse over my dainty toes.

"class?" He said still in the same position, I nodded my head, as I ran my fingers through my ruffled hair fixing it.

"I brought your grade back down to make you feel better" I smiled at the words. I didn't want to use him like that.

"thanks" I said getting up, I walked up to the blonde. He smirked.

"Ladies first" I smacked his arm and rolled my eyes as I walked into the living room he mouthed an ow.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my Jean pocket. I was ready to leave.

"hey george" the dirty blonde smiled looking at me, I hummed a hm as not making eye contact.

"what are your pronouns?" He asked, he sounded genuinely curious about it.

I felt nervous about the question, I've never really told anyone beside Alex.

"he/her" I said covering my face from the embarrassment. He wheezed. "That's cute" he said pulling me into a hug, i blushed from the short sentence.

"ill remember" he said rubbing my back, giving me a kiss on my head.

"I'll drop you off" he said grabbing the keys following behind me, he had sweatpants on and no shirt, or shoes.

"you look homeless" I said as I opened the front door walking too the car , the breeze brushed through my hair as he opened the passenger door for me.

I slipped my slim body inside as he walked around the hood of the car to the drivers seat, I looked over at him as he got in. The memories from the night before were playing in my head.

I pulled my seat belt over my chest and heard a soft click as I plugged it in. I was blushing as I remembered rubbing myself against his jeans.

The thought made my heart beat fast, I scrunched up my face and turned to look out the window, watching all the trees as the sun shined on them.

~

We pulled up in front of the building that had many windows, it was the main area for dorms.

I unbundled my seat belt, and put my hand on the handle to open the door. I was ready to get out but I was pulled by my hair, the dirty blonde smirked as he held my head.

He smashed our lips together, I was shocked from the whole thing , my head was hovered over his pants, once he pulled apart he still smirked.

"tomorrow?" He said as I brought my head back up, I smiled and nodded my head as I opened the door, and speed walked across to the doors.

I opened the door into the lounge, where teenagers sat watching tv and eating, I saw the same guy wink at me.

"ah the classic walk of shame" he said as I walked to the elevator, I felt my stomach drop, I turned around and and looked at him.

"what?" I said making eye contact with the smirking jock.

"your wearing the same thing for like three days I can only assume you got railed" He said confidently.

I rolled my eyes and clicked the button to call the elevator, I looked at the top great its at the top now I have to listen to this prick.

"so your going to ignore me" he said getting closer to me around the corner. I clicked the button a couple more times as he did. Something felt off about his tone.

"Just go away douche" I said looking at his devilish smirk. He got even closer , he bit his lip and touched my waist. I was getting uncomfortable. 

I smacked his hand and pulled it off of me. "Feisty ~" he said as the doors opened, I pushed him back and walked into the elevator, I spam clicked the door button.

He mouthed the words "ill get you one day~" the doors closed as he finished the sentence, I felt my eyes start to water but I held them back.

I tapped my foot onto the metal floor as it made its way up to my floor, A ding echoed the room as I arrived, I felt my hand shaking as I opened the door.

"GOGY" Alex said running up to me giving me a hug and a pat on the back. I felt myself calm down immediately.

"im ok..I was uh visiting my sister since she lives with my mum and yeah.." I stuttered as I walked into my room. I closed my door and quickly changed, into a turtle neck and some jeans. I had to cover up the hickeys.

I changed my shoes, back to the air force ones. I grabbed a text book and shoved it into my brown bookbag.

"dude I saw the hickeys no need to cover it up" The short boy with a beanie said looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

I blushed at the words as I thought of the tall dirty blonde.

"why can't you tell me?~" he whined as I walked past him to the door, smiling.

"ill be in class" I said opening the door, dodging the question, I closed the door and walked the opposite direction to avoid the brunette boy.

I kept it short, its also 1am.

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛

Suggestions for chapters?
I decided I should collect ideas from y'all

Sorry for any misspelled words, my brother kept knocking my phone out of my hand  -