veintiún

Q of the day - favorite streamer from the smp?
Tw - nudity- pp touching ✨

We pulled up in the empty driveway, while he put the car in park I reached for the bags that were in the backseat but I was stopped

"Ill get them you go inside and put you maid outfit on" He smirked and reached for the colorful bags, I blushed to myself and opened the door into the nice breezy air.

I walked up to the big wooden door and pushed it open, the smell of his cologne filled my nose. The soft fluffy cat ran up to me and rubbed against my leg

"Your so adorable" I said giving her a small scratch and kiss on her head before walking around the corner to clays room.
The small cat followed behind me.

I set the wrinkly bag onto his big bed, I started to get memories from the first night the blonde took my virginity, I blushed like crazy.

The familiar cat jumped onto my bed and started shifting the bag as I opened it and looked at the black and white short dress. I heard clays big feet walking around, putting stuff away.

I should probably put this on I said to myself taking my comfy shirt off, I slipped my shorts down and I was left in my black boxers.

Meows were heard as I opened the bag and took the dress out, it was really small it had cat ears on the top and long gloves.  I sighed "why is he making me do this" I said putting on the gloves and cat ears.

I slipped the dress from under my dainty toes. It filled my waist nice and made my ass pop out, I twirled in front of the mirror and .it's made sure it was fit perfectly.

"baby you done in there?" The tall figure knocked on the door waiting for a response. I nodded my head, "yeah.." I said, he opened the door immediately. He stood there in shock and looked at me.

"woah.." He said admiring every perfection, he looked at my red tinted cheeks and messy hair, my pale red knees were exposed. "How do I look..?" I asked watching his tomato face.

"you look great..no fantastic" He said getting closer to me, I looked away and blushed I turned my knees in a little bit as he placed his hands around my waist.

"thank you.." I smiled looking up at his still red face, he smiled back at me and laughed a little bit.

"how can someone be so..pretty" He admitted cupping my face, running his thumb next to eye.

"come on, im not that pretty your over exaggerating" I said looking down at pale toes that also had red tints. He ran his thumb over my lips, going in my mouth a little bit.

"shut up..your gorgeous" He said smirking, I looked back up at him and smiled, I noticed something.

"you have a tent" I pointed out and giggled, his eyes widened and he looked down at his sweatpants, he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"It's ok, you don't have to get nervous" I felt a burst of boldness, I think it was the outfit. I looked at him with pleading eyes and got on my knees.

The blonde looked at me with a shocked face, his lips were parted slightly like he was going to say something.

"george.." He said as I ran my hand over the crotch area and looked at him through my thick eyelashes. "shhh" I said placing my hands on his waist band.

"sit down on the bed" I said, still on my knees I watched his walk over to the end of the bed and sit down, his face was so red. I looked at him seductively and crawled over to him.

I once again ran my fingers over his boner and smiled.
"george~..please.." He said putting his arms behind him, he made the face of pain.

I pulled down his pants, I looked at his throbbing cock in his boxers, he groaned as I felt around it.

"george.." He groaned, I pulled down his tight black boxers. His dick sprung out into the cold air. I smirked and wrapped my whole hand around the base.

I rubbed up and down going in a circular motion, I sat down with both of my legs on my side, touching the cold floor.

His face was getting more red, and he scrunched it up the faster pace I went. "you like that?" I said going at a normal pace.

He nodded his head rapidly, still making the same face, he looked away for a minute trying to cover his strawberry cheeks. I half smiled and placed my lips around the tip.

His eyes widened and he looked at me with pleading eyes. I places my hands on his knees and put my mouth farther down the base. I tried my best not to gag as it tickled the back of my throat.

He put his hands in my hair and groaned a couple of times he went his own pace controlling my head movements.

I had to pull off of the giant base to breath, I was panting and so was the blonde. "george.. your so good.." He said in between heavy breaths.

I smiled "thanks.." The tall man made a painful face again, something just popped in his head.

"are you ok?" I said in my small sweet voice, he looked embarrassed at the same time.

"i-im close.." He admitted wiping the sweat of his forehead. I smirked and placed my hand back on the base, I went at a fast pace.

Then a warm sticky liquid sprayed on my red face, I closed my eyes trying not to get an inside, I giggled and wiped it off my face like a toddler.

His dick was twitching slightly as I backed up. I got up on my weak knees and stood there.

"george, your not going to let me-" I shook my head knowing he would finish the sentence. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"your such a tease" he said pulling his boxers and sweatpants up. I smirked knowing exactly what I was doing. I gave him more pleading eyes and quivered my lip.

"im sorry daddy" I giggled right after and walked up to the door. I purposely made sure my ass was hanging out in the bottom of the short dress.

I opened the door and walked out, I blushed as walked to the kitchen.

I was regaining confidence once again.

thank you for all worrying about me, im fine my covid symptoms aren't that bad as others 💓

Opinions?
Love you all💛💛