#1. Surprise!

ROWAN'S POV:

" Your ugly!"

( slap)

" Worthless!"

( Slap)

" A mistake!"

( slap + kick)

"You are also a slut! You're a teen mom!", The Queen Bee of my school taunted me along with her group of followers.

" I am not a teen mom! I have 3 younger siblings!", I exclaimed earning another slap.

" Where is your mother and father at!"

" My mother travels for her job and my father left", I said barely above a whisper.

That was when I reached my breaking point, with tears running down my face, I grabbed my things and ran out of the school even though there were 2 periods left.

But for once in my life I didn't care, I had reached my breaking point and it was too much to handle at school.

I ran down the streets half blinded by my tears and the other half my emotions.

A few minutes later I had made it to the highway and was walking alongside it, when suddenly a mercedes pulled up next to me and the window rolled down.

" Hey, get in I will give you a ride".

I didn't want to trust a stranger but I still got into the car.

" I'm Luca-", he only got to say half of his sentence before I interupted him.

" WAIT YOU'RE LUCA MENDEL!", I exclaimed as my eyes widened.

He let out a chuckle. " I see you know my name".

" Oh no not just your name but other things too".

" Like what?", he asked me as he turned left.

" Your 21, you have a girlfriend named Jessica and a newborn son named Milo. You are the owner of 2 tattoo parlors, 4 mansions, 15 cars and that's all I know", I blurted.

" Wow", he grinned at me for a second before turning back to the road.

" I have always wanted to meet you and baby Milo", I told him.

" Well, you will get to meet Milo, I'm heading to his daycare right now to pick him up".

" What are you waiting for let's go!"

******************************

A/N

Baby Milo up above! Isn't he adorable!

Anyway please vote and comment!

Love you!