#12: Lucian's News

Dayton's Pov

As soon as school had ended Darla and I ran out of the doors and over to where our older brother Lucian was waiting.

" Ciao Dayton, Darla", he greeted us as we leaned against his lambo and closed our eyes enjoying the sun's warm rays and the cool soothing wind.

" THERE'S ROWAN! SHE'S OVER THERE!", my twin Darla said before running across the parking lot to where Rowan was standing.

Emma and Addison who had just suddenly appeared out of nowhere smiled before taking off running over to where Darla and Rowan were.

Lucian looked up from his phone and looked over at the area Darla, Emma, Addison and Rowan were.

But he then looked back down at his phone and typed for a few minutes before looking up at me.

" So I am moving out of mom and dad's house and moving into my own. Here is the picture of the outside":

" But why are you moving?", I ask him  sadly

" Because I need a place of my own, a place where I can be myself and not have to deal with that crazy arse girl named Karina, who can't stop bothering me! She is 2 years younger than me and yet she wants to be my queen", Lucian says as he rolled his eyes.

" Uh Lucian, what did we do to make you move?", I asked.

" You all did nothing, I love you all but I think it's time for me to settle down and btw the way I can't drive you home, I have to head to the warehouse to talk to dad", Lucian told me before kissing my cheek and getting inside his car.

I got off of the car and walked a few feet away and watched him leave, and as soon as I walked over to my sister and friends I saw that Rowan was crying...