#2: Thank God for Baby sitter's!

( 1 hour later)

" Collin, Layla, Lilianna, I'm home!", I exclaimed as I walked into the house.

" SISSY!", Layla yelled from somewhere close by.

A few seconds later Collin came down the stairs holding Lilianna. I walked over to him and he placed Lilianna into my arms.

Layla came downstairs a couple minutes later.

Then my phone started to ring, I looked down at the screen and saw it was our mother.

I hit accept and put my phone on speaker:

" Hey kids! I quit my old job, and we are moving tomorrow! Also Rowan I know you have work tonight, so I found a babysitter for you".

" Mum that's great! And thank you so much!", The 3 of us exclaimed happily.

A little while later we hung up and I headed upstairs to get ready for my job ( outfit above).

The doorbell rang a little while later.

I opened the door and let the babysitter inside.

"Okay this is Collin he is 8, Layla is 6 and Lilianna is 6 months old. I have to go to work starting at 6:20 pm and until 2:00 am in the morning", I explained.

" Anyway, I have to go! I'm going to be late if I don't leave now!", I said before grabbing my phone and rushing out the door.

' Thank god for babysitters', I thought as I called a taxi.