#24. 1 year later

I have been on pins and needles for the last 6 weeks.

Well..because I found out that I would be bringing our 1st child into the world.

Also because the fact that Lucian didn't know about the baby yet.

It was all apart of my plan for his 19th birthday which was today.

" He's coming!", Alex exclaimed, making us all scramble into our hiding spots.

1.

2..

3..

" I'M PREGNANT!", I yelled as fast as I could followed by a chorus of happy birthdays from everyone else.

Lucian stood in place in shock for a minute before running over to me and undoing the cardigan I had over the skin tight shirt.

As soon as the cardigan was out of the way, Lucian kneeled down in front of me and kissed my small baby bump.

Then suddenly my phone rang,  I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and accepted the call after seeing it was from my doctor.

I put it on speaker. " Yes?"

" Well, Mrs. Rossi, in the 24 years I have been a doctor I have never had the chance to be apart of a patient that was carrying triplets before! Congrats your having triplets!"

I gasped in shock. " How far along am I really?"

" About 5 months so I can tell you the genders if you want?"

" Yes! please!", I exclaimed.

" Baby A is a girl!"

" Baby B is a boy!"

" And lastly baby C is another girl!"

Lucian stood up and wrapped his arms around me and we cried happy tears knowing that this was the start of our own family.

" Good thing I bought a new house!", Lucian chuckled making me stare at him in shock.

" What?", he asked.

" You are going to be a wonderful father!"

" And your going to be a wonderful mother!"