#23. Mr. & Mrs. Rossi

" You look beautiful, Rowan", My mother cried as I twirled in my wedding dress.

I laughed at her. " Mom, it's ok".

" The only way it will be okay is if you start popping out my grandchildren", she huffed before walking out of the dressing room.

I shook my head in shock, my demanding mother was back to her old self.

Then the music started to play and Layla and Maya walked out and then down the asisle throwing flowers and blowing kisses at everyone.

Next Jessica and Luca held hands and walked down the asisle, followed by Darla and Alex, Dayton and Jagger, Emma and Cara, Addison and Ashton.

Then it was my turn..

I looped arms with my father and he led me down the asisle silently.

He unlinked arms with me when we made it to where Lucian and the paster ( Gavin) were standing.

" Lady's and Gentleman today we are gathered here today to unite this young couple together and wish them good luck on the journey of marriage. As always the groom will say his vows first".

Lucian cleared his throat. " Rowan, from the first moment I saw you, I knew you were the one. But thanks to our parents we were arranged in a marriage anyway. Your beauty, heart, and big heart inspire me to be the best husband I can be. I vow to laugh with you, and comfort you during happy times and times of sorrow , I promise to always pursue you, fight for you and love you. Rowan Bridget Evans I take you to be my mafia wife, my partner and the mother of my future children for the rest of my life, I love you".

I smiled at Lucian and he leaned forward to wipe a happy tear off of my face before standing back where he was.

I took a deep breath before starting.

" Lucian, with my whole heart and being I take you to be my husband, friend, partner and father of our future children for the rest of my life. I promise to support you through hard and trying times even if you try to push me away. I Rowan Bridget Evans now Rossi, take you Lucian- Grey- Rossi- Mendel to be my other half for as long as we shall live".

" You may kiss the bride!"

Lucian wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his body. His lips came crashing down on mine and I kissed him back just as hard.

We both pulled apart breathing heavily and smiling at each other.

" Give a hand for Mr. and Mrs. Rossi!"

**************************************

( Pictures of the wedding)

( Rowan's Dress^)

( Bridesmaid dresses)

( Maya Rossi^)