#18: "He's OUR BROTHER"

It wasn't until lunch that, I got to put two and two together about, the greek god I saw last night at the ball.

Emma, Darla, Dayton, Addison, Ashton and I were sitting at our table when the doors to the lunch room were slammed open with a loud bang causing the whole lunch room to go silent.

" DARLA MARIA ROSSI! DAYTON MARIE ROSSI! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!", we heard a loud voice boom.

His voice sent shivers down my spine because of how cold his tone was.

I looked at Darla and Dayton's expressions and noted that they looked like they were going to make a run for it than rather deal with whoever this person was.

So that's what we did...

We snuck out of the lunch room and then sprinted to the gym and decided to spend the rest of the lunch period playing dodgeball.

" Rowan and Emma will be our captains, so pick which one of us you want on your teams."

" Ashton", I said making Asher smile as he jogged over to where I was standing.

" Addison", Emma said choosing her twin.

" Dayton", I said.

" Darla your with me", Emma said as she giggled with excitement.

Once we had our teams set up we started to play.

" Addi your out!", exclaimed Ashton after he hit her thigh with the ball he had thrown.

Addison smiled before heading over to one of the 4 benches that were in the gym and sat down.

I had just thrown the ball that was in my hands not even really paying attention and then a second later heard it hit something hard because of the slapping sound it made.

I turned around and gasped when I saw who it had hit.

Lucian..

THE GREEK GOD FROM YESTERDAY!!!!

I gulped. ' welp I'm dead', I thought inside of my head.

" Who is he?", I heard Ashton ask.

" Darla and I's big brother", Dayton replied.

Holy shitz!!!!!