#19. RUN!

ROWAN'S POV:

Lucian glared at me coldly making me freeze in my spot.

" Ah,  finally found you Rowan!", exclaimed another voice.

I turned around and groaned.

Luca was also here.

This couldn't get any worse, can it?!

Oh let me tell you it did.

On top of Lucian and Luca, there were 7 other people that were on their side.

" RUN!", Addison yelled making us all snap out of our daze and start running.

" ROWAN! I SWEAR TO GOD! I AM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!", Luca exclaimed from behind us.

We all exchanged looks and split up, I was with Ashton, Addison was with Darla, Dayton was with Emma.

Somehow along the way I lost Ashton and was trying to look out for him as I was running.

But luck was not on my side AGAIN...

The guy that I had punched the other day was behind me getting closer and closer every second.

I decided to try to do a flip over him and that's exactly what I did, I ran, touched the wall with my shoes before launching myself into the air and over him.

Breathing heavily I landed on my feet.

" Nice try little one, but Lucian demands that you all be rounded up and taken to the mansion", said a voice from behind me startling me.

I turned around and faced him. " No".

He clenched his jaw and raised an eyebrow at me. " No?".

" Yes no! I don't know you or Lucian, so therefore I am not going anywhere with any of you!", I sassed making him shake his head at me.

He touched the device that was sitting on his ear. " Rowan is not listening, and she is one feisty one , boss. What do I do?"

I rolled my eyes and punched the guy on the side of his head cleanly knocking him out.

" Now that's how you do it!", I cheered as I dusted myself off.

***************************************

LUCIAN'S POV

I had just entered the lunch room to look for my younger sisters that went to this school.

But I couldn't find them.

Believe me I threatened a couple of students that claimed that they had last seen them.

So I called for back up and they got here within 5 minutes.

Luca, Dominic, Cara, Jagger, Jessica, and Alex were all here to help me track them down.

Cara, doing what she was good at hacked into the school's cameras and found out that they were in the gym playing dodgeball.

Classic...

We sprinted through the school until we reached the gym.

And as soon as I stepped into the gym, a ball hit my chest and bounced off.

I looked up and glared at the girl who looked like a deer in headlights.

Then they all took off.

DAMN IT ALL!